Bulgaria

Ask anything about smart gambling
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Bulgaria

Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:33 am

as i was suspected ;)
however  i assume that  to rapidly changing markets like basket or tennis maybe things are a little bit different

Gia sou re ksesalonika η αγαπημενη μου πολη  ;)
qbet
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:56 pm

I have done this many times during in-play at the sports you mention. No problems at all with cancellations. However these accounts were limited already so there was nothing worse that could happen to me :)
I have only done this once in pre-match betting at Ladbrokes. Initially I placed a Ladbrokes - Betfair arb but after the odds moved I noticed I would be better off closing the BF position and betting the other side at Ladbrokes. Nothing happened. My account survived for quite some time after that. However this was well over a year ago and I probably wouldn't try this today.
Last edited by qbet on Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marilio1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:08 pm

cortomaltese wrote: nice to have your feedback but still nobody is sharing experience ragarding my question:
Would it be ok to place opposite bets of any kind (over - under 1 -  X2  ) at the same bookie after market changes ?
Hi. It depends on how smart you make it. If you place bet at some bookie when it has mistake in it's odds and when they see this mistake and put their odds in line, you will have trouble. But if you bet like a regular punter, without tracing odds, you'll have no problem. I have placed a lot of opposite bets in one and the same bookie, and this doesn't caused me a problem.
    My accounts were limited fast, because of cookie data, I guess. Now I use CCleaner, and my latest account lasts 10 days.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:11 pm

Dont do it.

Return to “Newbie's questions”