xml feeds or api's for Dafabet and Ibcbet

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
acika
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

xml feeds or api's for Dafabet and Ibcbet

Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:51 am

Hello.
Can anyone tell me if there are and how to obtain xml feeds or api's for Dafabet(12bet) and Ibcbet(SBObet)?
I could scrape them, but thats not elegant solution.
Im doing my little project...
djordjeno
Has experience

Re: xml feeds or api's for Dafabet and Ibcbet

Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:10 pm

It is only available for their affiliates.
I also scrape 12bet and 188bet. In meanwhile sbobet change their website so my scrapper doesn't work.

There are service which offer all  odds from major asian bookies http://www.asianodds88.com/ but it is not free :)
acika
Has experience

Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:14 pm

djordjeno wrote: It is only available for their affiliates.
I also scrape 12bet and 188bet. In meanwhile sbobet change their website so my scrapper doesn't work.

There are service which offer all  odds from major asian bookies http://www.asianodds88.com/ but it is not free :)
Yeah, I saw that asianodds88. Thats one is nice, and all in one place. I was considering contacting them, but that would make me depend on them, which I dont like. But would need to invest less time to programming.
Thx for reply
djordjeno
Has experience

Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:57 pm

acika wrote: Yeah, I saw that asianodds88. Thats one is nice, and all in one place. I was considering contacting them, but that would make me depend on them, which I dont like. But would need to invest less time to programming.
Thx for reply

Yes you are right, But it is better to have all of them aggregated rather then having and maintaining scraper for each one. Also I suppose that they are proffesional service. I don't know details but it would be fine to allow to select odds from desired asian bookies, because I do not need everyone.

Thanks!
acika
Has experience

Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:21 pm

djordjeno wrote:
acika wrote: Yeah, I saw that asianodds88. Thats one is nice, and all in one place. I was considering contacting them, but that would make me depend on them, which I dont like. But would need to invest less time to programming.
Thx for reply

Yes you are right, But it is better to have all of them aggregated rather then having and maintaining scraper for each one. Also I suppose that they are proffesional service. I don't know details but it would be fine to allow to select odds from desired asian bookies, because I do not need everyone.

Thanks!
Last time I checked, they offered this for 150eur/month. They are profesional. They are in fact betting syndicate, if I recall correctly. I remember them from Bettingadvice forum years back. They are reliable, but as I said, I like not to be dependent on others.
It would be easy to filter odds you want even if they offer a lot of books. Im sure they offer odds even from asian books we cant access.
djordjeno
Has experience

Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:17 am

Now price is 199 eur/month.
I think that arbitrage sofwares use this feed for odds comparison.

Return to “Bookies discussion”