RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Newbie needs infos/advice

Ask anything about smart gambling
betahead
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Newbie needs infos/advice

Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:32 am

Hello community!!!Found out recently this forum...i mean this temple of arbitrage.

I read many interesting things but i lack of experience. I think the basic thing before you do something is setting goals. Im a university student from Greece with very...VERY limited bankroll, approx.300euros(please dont laugh) and my goal is to reach 500 and then make a withdrawal every week of 55euros. Thats what i want,thats what i need,cover some drinks and cigarette expenses. Until now i've used the free sure bets from oddsportal and bmbets, and because i deposit and withdraw very often,my MB limits get shorter and shorter(11.000 every 90 days...right now 4400 from the transactions. To increase limit by 5k i need to tranfer funds from my bank acc. to theirs. QUESTIONS:

1)Will i get limited since i use that small stakes in various bookies?(biggest bet until now 180 euros in a single option)
2)Are there any other free sure bet sites with good arbs(i know it's free, but filters would be prefered,if not...nvm post it)
3)What expenses will occur if i send them money from my bank acc. to MB acc. in England(it's international tranfer and i dont want to pay like....50 euros)?
4)Recommend me some reliable bookies who have acceptable limits for my standards(max.200 in a single option is acceptable) and have free deposits and withdrawals)
5)any other advice would be accepted with gratitude.(just don't tell me ''do something else with this amount of bankroll'')
BO
BOOYAKA

Re: Newbie needs infos/advice

Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:39 pm

If you are just starting out the easiest way to make money is bonus scalping all the bookies opening offers. You can make a lot by doing this very easily.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:51 pm

Line by line analysis:

Hello community ... Welcome here.
Im a university student ... You are in the source of many things. Knowing people can help a lot.
VERY limited bankroll, approx.300euros... You need far more. Your 1st and bigger problem is getting capital.
my goal is to reach 500... Your goal is at least 10k.
and then make a withdrawal every week of 55euros...OK, you must have higher goals in arbing.
cover some drinks and cigarette expenses... Bad habits, quit both.
1. Depends on the bookmaker, but in general no.
2. Read the forum.
3. Depends on the amount but should be 2-3 euros.
4. Read the forum.
5. Read the forum.
ArberLV
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:51 pm

betahead wrote: Hello community!!!Found out recently this forum...i mean this temple of arbitrage.

I read many interesting things but i lack of experience. I think the basic thing before you do something is setting goals. Im a university student from Greece with very...VERY limited bankroll, approx.300euros(please dont laugh) and my goal is to reach 500 and then make a withdrawal every week of 55euros. Thats what i want,thats what i need,cover some drinks and cigarette expenses. Until now i've used the free sure bets from oddsportal and bmbets, and because i deposit and withdraw very often,my MB limits get shorter and shorter(11.000 every 90 days...right now 4400 from the transactions. To increase limit by 5k i need to tranfer funds from my bank acc. to theirs. QUESTIONS:

1)Will i get limited since i use that small stakes in various bookies?(biggest bet until now 180 euros in a single option)
2)Are there any other free sure bet sites with good arbs(i know it's free, but filters would be prefered,if not...nvm post it)
3)What expenses will occur if i send them money from my bank acc. to MB acc. in England(it's international tranfer and i dont want to pay like....50 euros)?
4)Recommend me some reliable bookies who have acceptable limits for my standards(max.200 in a single option is acceptable) and have free deposits and withdrawals)
5)any other advice would be accepted with gratitude.(just don't tell me ''do something else with this amount of bankroll'')
Hi buddy. I can say then more you earn then more you will need and want. For example when i started take betting bonuses i was happy about first 10euros from unibet freebet, now its nothing and i need/want more and more. Now you say you want 55euro per week, but if you will arb and take bonuses after years you will want/need 200 or more euro per week and its reality.

You bankroll 300 is almost nothing BUT you should take ALL bonuses from bookmakers and u are from UK that mean you can earn about 1500euro easily from bonuses and thats enough to start arbing. And of course you can take these bonuses using arbitrages that give 100%+ from bonus amount.

Best bookmakers from you are williamhil,unibet,bwin,expekt and other with small bonuses.

Best services are rebelbetting and betonvalue(from my expierence) but you can take betonvalue trial expert 2weeks for only 12euro and start take bonuses. Good luck.
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:34 pm

Its hard to arb with just 300 euros. It is possible, but maybe its not worth the time you spend in front on the computer. A job would be more profitable i suppose.
But you should not give up, just try to make a bigger bankroll. If you really want to dedicate yourself to it, quit smoking and stop going out for a while. What i want to say is that you should  forget about withdrawing any money from your arb bankroll for a long time.
You seem to want to be a part time arber so you can have some more luxuries in your life. This could work if you had 10k bankroll.
I believe at that point you could take out money from your arb bankroll weekly to spend on luxuries.
Reinvesting your profits is the only thing that can help your situation. Sculp the bonuses carefully and you can hit 1k within a month. Although not a lot of bonuses for Greece anymore.
If you want another fast jump, research really carefully how you can use another ID and rescalp the bonuses. But there are lots of dangers for inexperienced people doing that.
I started with 1,5k euros, and almost doubled that in the first month with rebelbetting. I had to pay the subscription of course. Without bonuses, i used everything in the past before i found out about arbing, and i was working 8 hours shift no day off at the same time. And it happened this summer in Greece, before major bookmakers left, but i believe it is still possible.
About money transfer, make an online banking at your bank and making a deposit from a Greek bank should cost 80 cents.
This is what i pay with Pireus and eurobank all the time.
Good luck!!
betahead
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:41 pm

bonus scalping sounds interesting,but with such limited bankroll...i don't think it's viable. Depends of the rollover of course, but in general i dont want to have my funds restricted in a bookie(let's say i bet all my roll in an arb to clear a bonus,if i win to the ''bonus bookie'' i won't be able to withdraw without losing the bonus).

Can't use paid services, the roll doesn't allow it and for the time being im completely satisfied with the free ones!

I have a question about bet365 bonus(100% 100 euro). lets say i deposit 20 with the bonus code, which is 40 with the 100%. If i make a 2nd deposit of 80(total 120) and i bet it all, do i get the 20euro bonus or they might accuse me of bonus whoring?

thanks for all the responses, will continue the research!!
(i use Hellenic Postbank Thordin,and im interested to send 10euros only for just verifications purposes.Will be happy if the cost is that low)
acika
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:02 pm

I think its 1st deposit bonus. Also, it would be shame not to use their 100% bonus in full. There are not many bonuses like that...
I recommend you do it later on with a bit more cash, or make 100eur deposit now and do roll over with small bets, so you dont end up with your whole bank there.
Thordin
Totally Pro

Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:45 pm

Ask skrill to make you a Pro gambler account. They will send you the details, no need for a deposit, just some easy paperwork.
betahead
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:39 pm

thanks for responses!i asked them to give me infos about ''pro gambler status'', and they increased my limits by 15k i think!will try to increase my bankroll and do most of the paperwork for unlimited tranfers!!

Thanks all for your replies!
Thordin
Totally Pro

Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:48 pm

You just need one document for unlimited transfers, thats what i needed at least!
betahead
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:24 pm

i think i already got my first limitation in BET365. My limits now are awefull(below 1EUR in some markets), even with the small amounts that i bet. I really feel horrible...!I spoke with support and asked them about the low limits and they will message me soon.
Thordin
Totally Pro

Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:29 pm

You wont get them back, life goes on!
We have all been there :)
betahead
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:46 pm

but the last 3 months i bet 1300EUR and i had clear profit 300EUR. They are amateurs...
betahead
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:17 pm

guys im limited in sportingbet too. The weird thing is that today i joined surebets.com(some time in the morning) and after that i was limited in 2 bookies in a single day!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that a coincidence or this site is manipulated by bookies so that when you pay subscription by mail they track your mail in their cust.database to limit you?
Thordin
Totally Pro

Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:42 pm

Sorry to hear that... However what you are suggesting does not seem very effective to me.
Most of the arbers pay subscriptions and join forums with different details than the ones they are arbing with.
There are some theories about bookmakers blacklists, but I do not think you should blame surebets.com.
More limits will come, and you have read about it before you started arbing. You should not let this disapoint you!

Return to “Newbie's questions”