RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Pinnacle problems

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
ArberLV
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Pinnacle problems

Wed May 01, 2013 8:17 am

Does anyone has the same when try login? An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.
I cant login, when i write details and try login i see this + LAST week already using rebelbetting pinnacle dont surf automatic bets. I see error like this one:
An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.

Does anyone has the same problems?
anormal1992
Has experience

Re: Pinnacle problems

Wed May 01, 2013 8:20 am

ArberLV wrote: Does anyone has the same when try login? An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.
I cant login, when i write details and try login i see this + LAST week already using rebelbetting pinnacle dont surf automatic bets. I see error like this one:
An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.

I am having this problem now....
ArberLV
Has experience

Wed May 01, 2013 8:25 am

anormal1992 wrote:
ArberLV wrote: Does anyone has the same when try login? An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.

I am having this problem now....
yes i too cant login NOW and today only but that reelbetting problem i have already 5-6 days
X_Gambler
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed May 01, 2013 9:53 am

ArberLV wrote: An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.
I also have this problem, don't have rebelbetting so can't speak overthere.
Secondly in chrome I am receiving a certificate problem since a couple of weeks before logging in.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”