BF account country

Info about betting exchanges.
crux
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

BF account country

Thu May 02, 2013 9:07 am

hello,
customers from which European countries are allowed to opern betfair accounts?
Bu
Buddha

Re: BF account country

Thu May 02, 2013 10:55 am

You can find that on their website, or try contacting them.
But I don't think you can open account if you are located in Spain, Greece, Germany, France, Italy among others.
Tell us where you are located so I can tell you a solution  :)
crux
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu May 02, 2013 11:19 am

i can't find that information. i ll try to contact them.
i m living in greece and i have some friends in other european countries. if i knew the list of countries i can use it would be easier for me to search for someone there. i know for sure that in england BF is working.

i have the VPN solution in my mind.
xenix
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue May 07, 2013 4:21 pm

hello to all

anyone that could send me info on how to access betfair from greece .. everything is welcomed .. vpn, proxies, documents required by betfair , resident proof etc..

Thank you in advance
leosir
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:54 pm

hello, does anybody know which are the countries from where you can have access to betfair account?few days ago i asked them on chat and they gave me a list that which is supposed to include the countries that you can legally have access to betfair but there are also in the list a lot of countries from which you can not have access.So, although i communicated with the customer customer i didn't get a real help.So, does anybody know something more to help me?

Thank you
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon May 04, 2020 11:22 am

djordjeno wrote:
xenix wrote: hello to all

anyone that could send me info on how to access betfair from greece .. everything is welcomed .. vpn, proxies, documents required by betfair , resident proof etc..

Thank you in advance
I have similar problem and as solution you can try to use one of proxy (http://www.bestproxyandvpn.com/). It costs about 4$ dollars per month...
Ok lets say that you will access betfair via Vpn.And when they ask you proof of residense what you will send?
Proof of Greek address,or electricity bill of Greek home?

From betfair page:
Address verification:

One of the following:

· Utility bill (less than 6 months old)

· Copy of a bank statement (less than 6 months old)

As it seems,the only way to get your own account with vpn is if you have an abroad bank account.
Last edited by gamblehappier on Mon May 04, 2020 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
Chris89_000
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon May 04, 2020 1:49 pm

xenix wrote: hello to all

Thank you in advance

I am from Greece too, my friend. There is no way to access the original Betfair and verify your Bf account (risky process) so to bet without risk. Try alternative Bf clones that are powered by Betfair..if you are looking for exchange.
Last edited by Chris89_000 on Mon May 04, 2020 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bettipboy
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun May 10, 2020 9:46 pm

check mirror sites of betfair .. they have same liquidity and same markets .
leosir wrote: hello, does anybody know which are the countries from where you can have access to betfair account?few days ago i asked them on chat and they gave me a list that which is supposed to include the countries that you can legally have access to betfair but there are also in the list a lot of countries from which you can not have access.So, although i communicated with the customer customer i didn't get a real help.So, does anybody know something more to help me?

Thank you
leosir
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu May 14, 2020 11:50 am

I would like to open a betfair official account, because i'm interested in lay on horseracing and other mirror sites do not offer lay due to the fact that betfair banned it.
So, the only way to keep laying on horseracing is Betfair...
:-[
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu May 14, 2020 1:17 pm

I do not have personal opinion but i have heard that these 2 options work for real Betfair account.Take point that these options have risk but they seem to work.
1)Find a trustable friend abroad and bet via his account(cookies,vpn/vps,teamviewer).
2)Go to a very cheap country which allow betfair and rent cheap house/garage.Bet from this cheap country or via your origin country with vpn/vps(ip from cheap country).

The second way is costly,but think that can also give access to the local online/offline bookies of cheap county.Which means more bookies.

Hope it helps.In general i think that there are also other solutions,and it will be useful for other people to share.

Also a good reason to access real betfair account is their API.Especially those who work with bots is very useful.Most scraping betfair programs require you to login to real betfair accounts
sandy
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri May 15, 2020 1:25 pm

gamblehappier wrote: I do not have personal opinion but i have heard that these 2 options work for real Betfair account.Take point that these options have risk but they seem to work.
1)Find a trustable friend abroad and bet via his account(cookies,vpn/vps,teamviewer).
2)Go to a very cheap country which allow betfair and rent cheap house/garage.Bet from this cheap country or via your origin country with vpn/vps(ip from cheap country).

The second way is costly,but think that can also give access to the local online/offline bookies of cheap county.Which means more bookies.

Hope it helps.In general i think that there are also other solutions,and it will be useful for other people to share.

Also a good reason to access real betfair account is their API.Especially those who work with bots is very useful.Most scraping betfair programs require you to login to real betfair accounts
Gamblehappier thank you very much for these informations.
Im very much interested in this topic and since I can't really find a trustable person abroad to  lend me his account, I guess than the only option for me would be to rent a cheap apartment in cheap country and trade from there. Having said that I still can't wrap my head around logistics of how how to do all that because in order to open new bf account I need to send them utility bill on my name which is going to be the problem cause even if I rent an apartment, the utility bill is not going to be on my name and obviously there is also a problem of getting resident  permit of the country you are going to live in.
So I was wondering do you have any insights of how I can potentially solve that problem?
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon May 18, 2020 12:34 pm

Personal identification:

One Photo ID from the following list:

· Passport

· Driving Licence

· National ID

Address verification:

One of the following:

I do not have personal opinion,but i will post what i have read.

You go to a cheap country,you rent a house and you change your electricity bill to your name(you should agree with the owner before you rent the house/garage).You have passport,driving license,national id and utility bill.I think that betfair accept greek people but do not accept greek people to bet from Greece(better ask betfair,these thins changes from time to time).

So if you go to cheap country,rent a house and change electricity bill to your name,you done.

But first it is better to ask Betfair.But again is risky and you should pay attention to cookies,vpn/vps etc..I am sure here that there are guys that use this method.
I hope someone has the honor to share the process with you.
sandy
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue May 19, 2020 2:39 pm

gamblehappier wrote: Personal identification:

One Photo ID from the following list:

· Passport

· Driving Licence

· National ID

Address verification:

One of the following:

I do not have personal opinion,but i will post what i have read.

You go to a cheap country,you rent a house and you change your electricity bill to your name(you should agree with the owner before you rent the house/garage).You have passport,driving license,national id and utility bill.I think that betfair accept greek people but do not accept greek people to bet from Greece(better ask betfair,these thins changes from time to time).

So if you go to cheap country,rent a house and change electricity bill to your name,you done.

But first it is better to ask Betfair.But again is risky and you should pay attention to cookies,vpn/vps etc..I am sure here that there are guys that use this method.
I hope someone has the honor to share the process with you.
You helped me a great deal gamble happier. Now I know exactly what I need to do in order to secure myself new bf account. Bless you ????????

Return to “Exchanges”