RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Bookies with fastest lines

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
ArberLV
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Bookies with fastest lines

Fri May 03, 2013 4:32 pm

Hello guys. I hop3e this thread will good info for all us because it shoud be great to post info about known bookmakers which post fastest lines for different sports and markets!

So for example I know at this moment and use Favbet for NHL betting because they post their lines faster than other bookies whick i know. Every day at GMT+2 when pinny post their goal lines on NHL i can take some extra cash placing bets between Favbet and Pinny on goal lines,match odds or moneyline. Arbs are usually about 1-2% and limits are 200euro usually per bet.

Also i want know whick bookmakers the fastest post Tennis qualifing round lines. I know that usually bwin and unibet post their lines in previous evening or 1 day before matches and when pinny post their lines you can find often some great value arbs with 3-5% so  this also is one of chances to get extra cash.

also williamhill is good example for baseball betting because every day now you can find good arbs between WH and pinny on over/under markets with good limits...

So i want know whick bookmakers post their lines on various markets faster than other (even pinnacle maybe) and whick bookmakers without large known offer smaller leagues and competitions.

Return to “Bookies discussion”