BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Fastest way to calculate stakes

Ask anything about smart gambling
Bu
Buddha

Fastest way to calculate stakes

Sun May 19, 2013 10:25 am

I am trying to speed up the process of calculating the betting stakes of two-way bets while inplay. Does anyone have any tips?
Basically, it goes like this ( back at bookie, lay at exchange ( in-play ) immediately ) Now, because the sport is tennis, and it is inplay, odds can move against me very fast so I have to place bets between games and in a matter of 2-3 seconds.

So how to place bets in the fastest way possible with the right stake amounts? The stake calculation takes too much time, double checking odds, stakes and confirming bets takes at least 3 seconds more than it should.  :(

Thanks in advance to anyone who could be of help!
acika
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Fastest way to calculate stakes

Sun May 19, 2013 12:13 pm

You could use some Betfair software for it. There are some good and cheap solutions using Betfair api.
Other than that, practice will make you better at it.
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun May 19, 2013 1:08 pm

Buddha wrote: I am trying to speed up the process of calculating the betting stakes of two-way bets while inplay. Does anyone have any tips?
Basically, it goes like this ( back at bookie, lay at exchange ( in-play ) immediately ) Now, because the sport is tennis, and it is inplay, odds can move against me very fast so I have to place bets between games and in a matter of 2-3 seconds.
How do you back at bookie in 2-3 seconds?. In general in-play bets have a delay from 15, 30 seconds or even more. Which bookies do you use?
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
Bu
Buddha

Mon May 20, 2013 1:34 pm

Thanks for the replies guys.
ppintaluba, you got a PM.

Return to “Newbie's questions”