RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Giving advice to newbie

Ask anything about smart gambling
Mi_t_is
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Giving advice to newbie

Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:42 pm

Hi, i have a very long time skills with betting and i would like to start with sure betting. Can someone from you give me advice how to start with money? I mean moneymanagment

i have about 1300euro per start.
What sites for betting do you recomend to start with? I have pinnacle,paddypower,tipico,bet365
Can i just start with these? I would like to send 300euro to every account and start with 100euro per one sure bet. So win will be about 103€, depends on %.
I would like to buy surebetmonitor and start.

How much money do you recomend to start with one bet and how many betting sites? Is that what i wrote good and can i start like this? I dont want to move my money to other accounts very often, so i dont know if it is 300euro bank enough. Thanks.
joncepurea
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Giving advice to newbie

Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:11 pm

Mate with that starting capital you can hardly make any profits. But if u have the nerves then i would suggest to pick one basebook i would suggest you Pinnacle  and on the other hand pick a softbook Marathon will be  suitable for you hence i see a lot of arbs lately in these hard summer times :). Split your budget in half and just use these 2 for start. Or the other option is to try and do some bonus hunting (depends where you live) and try to increase your bankroll. Sbmonitor is a great choice but try to find arbs on your own for start hence you won't be abble to payout the monthly fee :)

Peace out
Mi_t_is
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:56 pm

if iam counting good.. i can in 100euro bets do 3€ per bet with 3% surebet. If ill do 5stakes ber day, in month it will be 15*30=450€, so i think that i can buy some service. Problem will be in moving money from account to account :)..

Do i need two or more betting acounts on sites like 188bet,pinnacle? Or i really need only one of these.
Rufus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:41 pm

My bankroll is approximately as big as yours. I can share my first month experience. I think that you only need Pinnacle from basebooks and those soft books you mentioned + I would definitely add Marathon (you will get limited there quickly, so exploit it as much as you can till you can). There is no need to add more books than these so far, you can get plenty of arbs between paddy power, bet 365, marathon and Pinnacle. You would not get bigger profit adding more books, because of low liquidity. Liquidity is crucial factor for arbers with small bankroll. And yes, you certainly can afford surebetmonitor, the monthly price at discount will be returned in 2-4 days with such bankroll.
joncepurea
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:40 pm

Im changing the statement for Sbmonitor just saw the promotion you can get it :)
basi8000
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:52 am

I think that the best is to have pinnacle and from the soft bookies bet365 and marathon.I suggest you if you do only arbing(no bonus abuse) to have the money in moneybookers and when you see the arb make the deposits so you play as much money you can!!

Return to “Newbie's questions”