RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Back in business

Anything else but gambling
Cretan
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Back in business

Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:03 pm

Arbusers I didn't know where to post this, so I chose this section.

Living without arbitrage is great for the first no-arbitrage days.
After several weeks and many holy-days (sic) you will find yourself less anxious, with no nerves, you chill out and enjoy the sun, you drink more coffees with your friends, more time for your wife (or girlfriend if you aren't married)... in simple words, you enjoy your life!
But after several months?

Hmmm...  :(
Where is the adrenaline? Where is the huge profits? And finally, where is this feeling that you make profit of bookmakers?
OK, the last one you can make it also by betting, but arbitrage gives you a different sweet feeling  ::)

After a year, it's time to get back in business! I have already planned some visits to UK to test the project there. I believe that arbing in UK has more profits even than arbing in Greece 2009-2010 (an era that we had ~2000 euro extra bonus from 15-20 bookmakers for every new ID).
I'm sure that I'll miss the sun. But I already miss arbitrage!
I wanted to share these thoughts with you, many of you (especially Greek arbers&traders) may feel something like that.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Back in business

Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:24 pm

It was a shame when you left.
An arber of your caliber should stay in the field for as long as possible. The UK is an excelent choice.
Good luck, and cu around.

Return to “Rest Area”