Asien Bookmakers Comparison Tool

Ask anything about smart gambling
007dave007
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Asien Bookmakers Comparison Tool

Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:21 am

HI there!

Is there a tool/website what you recommend where I can compare odds from asien Bookmakers like Pinnacle,SBO,IBC,... ?
I want to play surebets with these books and if its possible only with these books, is this possible...?

Could you also tell me something about EASTERN DYNASTY,BetISN,CMDBET and SINGBET? I don't know them, any experience?

Thank you :)
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Asien Bookmakers Comparison Tool

Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:50 pm

007dave007 wrote: HI there!

Is there a tool/website what you recommend where I can compare odds from asien Bookmakers like Pinnacle,SBO,IBC,... ?
I want to play surebets with these books and if its possible only with these books, is this possible...?

Could you also tell me something about EASTERN DYNASTY,BetISN,CMDBET and SINGBET? I don't know them, any experience?

99.9% it's not possible...
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:53 pm

cortomaltese wrote:
007dave007 wrote: HI there!

99.9% it's not possible...
possible with some robots during match (in play)
MUCHBET
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:02 am

the tool from my agent does it - but still not available for public release (I've been using it for couple month as beta-tester)

this tool not just compares - whenever you click an odd it does place the bet on the best odds from the bookies selected on one click :)
AND also splits to the bookies if maxbet reached on highest odd bookie - then using remaining portion on #2, etc.

PLEASE don't bug me with mails like "please tell me when I could have it as well" - as I just don't know either - and the agent still has no clear roadmap as well!
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:06 pm

MUCHBET wrote: the tool from my agent does it - but still not available for public release (I've been using it for couple month as beta-tester)

this tool not just compares - whenever you click an odd it does place the bet on the best odds from the bookies selected on one click :)
AND also splits to the bookies if maxbet reached on highest odd bookie - then using remaining portion on #2, etc.

PLEASE don't bug me with mails like "please tell me when I could have it as well" - as I just don't know either - and the agent still has no clear roadmap as well!
If a tool like this is working and it's fully automated can you give us a reason that they will release it publicly  and not keep it only for them?
MUCHBET
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:52 am

they earn on volume produced - and are NO arbers themselfs!
qbet
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:34 am

Why  not release it? First they could charge for it if they want but even for free this tool could take traffic away from competing agents or the books themselves and that would mean more volume for them.

Return to “Newbie's questions”