BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Skrill opening a euro account and foreign exchange fees

Skrill: VIP accounts | Highest Limits | Reduced costs
sausage62

Skrill opening a euro account and foreign exchange fees

Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:35 pm

Hi. I have a question about skrill exchange fees. i have a skrill account in British pounds and i would like to open a euro account as well. At the moment if i were to use a bookmaker that only deals in euros not pounds such as Redbet then i would pay big fees to Skrill for the currency exchange.

My question is if i open a euro account and i transfer funds from my GB pounds skrill account to skrill euro account. Do i pay exchange fees to skrill? Or if i were to move money from the skrill euro account back to pounds account do I pay fees then.

Thanks for any help.

The best Skrill cashback deal here: http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,2219.0.html
Last edited by sausage62 on Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sportoboy
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Skrill opening a euro account and foreign exchange fees

Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:53 pm

sausage62 wrote: Hi. I have a question about skrill exchange fees. i have a skrill account in British pounds and i would like to open a euro account as well. At the moment if i were to use a bookmaker that only deals in euros not pounds such as Redbet then i would pay big fees to Skrill for the currency exchange.

My question is if i open a euro account and i transfer funds from my GB pounds skrill account to skrill euro account. Do i pay exchange fees to skrill? Or if i were to move money from the skrill euro account back to pounds account do I pay fees then.

Thanks for any help.
If you transfer from your GBP skrill account to your EUR skrill account and vice versa, you pay exactly the same FX Fees as when you transfer from your GBP account to another person's EUR account.

Your best shot is to find someone who has a platinum VIP status at skrill and make a deal with him for lower fx fees (e.g. you sent from your GBP account to his GBP account, he then transfers to his EUR account with lower fx fees due to his platinum status and sends back to your EUR account). Of course you must trust him 100% before you do this...

Return to “Skrill”