Soft bookies

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
graychev
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Soft bookies

Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:29 pm

Hello,

I have a big problem finding soft bookies and markets to use because i live in Bulgaria. Almost all bookmakers are forbbiden in Bulgaria because of the law here to make hard times for the bookies. They want to bet just on the local bookies. I can bet at bet365, pinnacle, 188bet.. I used to use marathon but i got limited to 1.6$ per bet so i cannot do it anymore. Could somebody help me with choosing a soft bookie where i could be able to play.

forbiden bookies and markets(betfair, betdaq, interweitten, ladbrokers, William Hill and much more)
I use surebet.com/users/sign_up?affiliate_code=arbusers&zone=arbusers" target="_blank" class="postlink autolinks">surebet.com software finding arbs.I used to find hundred of arbs including marathon, since i got limited i dont see any arbs. Could you please give me an advice how to continue doing this. If there is someone from bulgaria please right me down to exchange some expirience.

Thanks in advance
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Soft bookies

Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:10 pm

Move abroad would be an obvious answer. Or bring someone from abroad in Bulgaria would be an other one.
qbet
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:29 pm

Have you looked at Efbet,Fortuna or other east European bookies?
graychev
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:52 pm

Yes i can user EFbet but odds there are very very low.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”