BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Hi there

Anything else but gambling
lY
lYkOs

Hi there

Fri May 06, 2011 10:00 am

Good morning everyone . After a long period of relax from sports betting i'm thinking that it's time to start over again . I was arbing with small amounts some years ago , just to know how this thing works . Since then i can see that we have more weapons ( like rebelbetting ) on our side . I'll start with bonus abbusing ( hope that's the right term ) from a small bankroll and i'll try to rise it to a decent bankroll , hope you guys could help me by mentioning sites that have free arbs like betbrain in the past .
I can share my knowledge about poker botting and farming which is a really interresting section . That was my main hobby for the last two years and i have a lot of experience in that  part .
My congrats to Nick for his effort to share his knowledge . ( eisai arxontas ) :)
I'll be in Athens for the next days ( health reasons ) so when i'll be back , i'm gonna post my questions and thoughts and some things about botting .
Glad to be here .  :)

lYkOs
jinjan
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Hi there

Fri May 06, 2011 3:31 pm

Hi lYkOs,

I look forward to your posts on botting  ;)

I used mbassist.com for finding low/zero risk bets - it's free and good for the bonuses  ;D
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Hi there

Fri May 06, 2011 3:36 pm

WellCome home lYkOs.
I ll take a look at mbassist. I might add it in links sector.

Return to “Rest Area”