RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

No Corners

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
caraPan
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

No Corners

Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:19 pm

Anyone knows which is more or less the number of matches without corners in one league in a season?

When you have a 101 quote in the market "Next Corner", do you feel necesary to cover?
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: No Corners

Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:15 am

I did some research some months ago.
No matches end without corners. Not even 1 in a whole season.

The case is I found arbs regarding first (or next) corner with three options. local, away and "no corner". It was an arb considering the three outcomes, but it was greater if I didn't bet the "no corners" option. So I did some research I found that no matches ended without corner (I analyzed only UK football, but I was pretty confident). The worst case I found was Stoke vs Wigan (January 29, 2013) with 1 corner  ;D
Anyway, I then realized that the two bookies offering the arb (the local and away options) did not offer the "no corner" option and returned the stake in case of no corners. So no risk at all.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
brambler
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:38 am

ppintaluba wrote: I did some research some months ago.

The case is I found arbs regarding first (or next) corner with three options. local, away and "no corner". It was an arb considering the three outcomes, but it was greater if I didn't bet the "no corners" option. So I did some research I found that no matches ended without corner (I analyzed only UK football, but I was pretty confident). The worst case I found was Stoke vs Wigan (January 29, 2013) with 1 corner  ;D
Anyway, I then realized that the two bookies offering the arb (the local and away options) did not offer the "no corner" option and returned the stake in case of no corners. So no risk at all.

Interesting. Interesting indeed.
jagas
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:59 am

betting on no corner is just like betting that no one will kick the ball, it is 99 percent impossible for a complete match without aleast 1 corner, if you have a new bookie that offers over 0.5 corner even at 1.01, tell me please i think that will be my arb for life lol.
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:22 am

Check Wigan-Chelsea, 21-08-2010. No corners.

But still, it happens very very rare. It happened before in an English League game played in 1931 if my memory serves right.
caraPan
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:20 pm

The case is I found arbs regarding first (or next) corner with three options. local, away and "no corner". It was an arb considering the three outcomes, but it was greater if I didn't bet the "no corners" option. So I did some research I found that no matches ended without corner (I analyzed only UK football, but I was pretty confident). The worst case I found was Stoke vs Wigan (January 29, 2013) with 1 corner   ;D

Very interesting. Thank you for sharing.
jagas
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:11 am

well for me, i think corner is very very hard to predict because it is not like goals or something, for corner, the underdogs might be the once pushing, will the superior is just defending or the ball might just be in the middle of the pitch, so they might not even like corner i know some teams that hates corners.

european match have more corner because they alwasy play from the side, crossings, but something the rule just change with a goal and the desire to score a goal too.

but my advice, try to bet on bet365, at 80 mins. bet one more corner, over and exactly, i was doing that before and i got a lot of money, 75 percent it is always right and depending also on the team.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”