RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Average Arb Opportunity?

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
bgilic
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Average Arb Opportunity?

Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:46 pm

I am seeing a lot of 1-3% range arb opportunities which is good to see and I guess with volume you will make the money, my question is do people prefer volume betting on these little arbs or do you wait for 5-10% that pop up once in a while and then hammer that to the max? Since we are all going to get limited at some point would it be more profitable to hammer big opportunity and hope limiting doesn't kick it after 1 bet,
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Average Arb Opportunity?

Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:06 am

I think it is not that common to find arbs more than 5% and maybe it's risky to place these bets (in case of palps).
In may case I try to bet arbs between 2% and 3% (and more), but I also place anything above 1% in the following conditions:
- the match is in very short time (the same day or early the next day),
- I have enough balance to continue betting if another greater arb appears
- I cannot find anything and I'm finishing arbing for today
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:21 pm

isservilles wrote: hi
can you put list of your bookies? and where you see your"surebets"
I am limited to 1 euro with my bookies and others accounts clotured
thank's
http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,1628.msg19796.html#msg19796
I am arbing part-time (very part-time right now) and I use betbrain or bmbets (free.)
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
Gandalfbet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:34 am

Can anyone advice me about this arb. On bmbets on a champions league match between Man Utd:Shakhtar, there is 4 bookies displaying odds 3.6 for asian handicap 0 to Shakhtar, while they are having an odd 3.65 for Shakhtar to win the match.. Those bookies are Betredkings, Noxwin, Teambet, Jetbull... Are those bookies somehow connected, and they make same error and all of those bookies will void bets or is it safe to place a bet, since four bookies have similar odds?
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:07 pm

bgilic wrote: I am seeing a lot of 1-3% range arb opportunities which is good to see and I guess with volume you will make the money, my question is do people prefer volume betting on these little arbs or do you wait for 5-10% that pop up once in a while and then hammer that to the max? Since we are all going to get limited at some point would it be more profitable to hammer big opportunity and hope limiting doesn't kick it after 1 bet,
My advice is,

Don't pick arbs below %3 unless it's summer (July or Early August) or monday with very few games on board. %2 must be your minimum. %3+ is good to go. Don't want to miss thoses precious %5 and %8 arbs, don't you? Not a good feeling when all your softbook money is in action and you're missing a sweet %6 arb. Don't pick arbs below %2 and try to pick arbs above %3. Even if you're picking an arb below %3, make sure volume is good.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”