RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

is 5Dimes reliable book ??

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
bmaxim
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

is 5Dimes reliable book ??

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:10 pm

Is about one month that I added 5Dimes to my books list and I found many arbs with softbook but also some good arbs with Pinny and Sbo (2.5% , 3%).
Two days ago I made my first withdraw ,I don't know if could be the reason of following:
today I found and placed this 3,6% arb :

San Jose Sharks/Los Angeles Kings under 4½ +230 (3,300) at 5Dimes
San Jose Sharks/Los Angeles Kings over 4½  1,51 at Pinny

After several hours 5Dimes deleted my bet for the following reason (bet accepted at 11:23am and deleted at 10:35pm)
"Clear line error, price should have been 4½ under -170  "
I contacted the customer support and they said that there was a mistake in the notification, they want mean +170 instead of -170 of course , anyway they cancelled my bet because placed at 3,30 but price should have been at 2,70 (after 11 hours) .
I tryed to explain that this was a normal odd move ( from 3,3 dropped to 2,7) as happen in many markets, but no way they confirm their decision is final.

In this way they can delete any  bets , for example  placed at 1,90 because the price should have been at 1,70

What is your exeperience with this book ?
Is it happened also to you ?
Is it really a reliable book as reported in many review site or not ?

Thank you in advance for any feedback you want share on this item.
cristi13
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: is 5Dimes reliable book ??

Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:50 am

Their lines on american sports are never weak and that's a pretty high % so it's a pulp most likely. I never had any problem with them but i noticed quite a few pulps.
caraPan
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:54 am

My first bet with 5dimes was 1k and it was voided for the same reason, I lost my money and I said goodbay to them. Maybe other people was lucky but I don't need this shitty bookie to have a nice living.

F*ck them.
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:46 pm

They usually have odds very similar to Pinnacle.
I use them a lot, never had a problem. I only had one bet cancelled because of wrong odds and I got the notification within 3 minutes so I had enough time time to cover the bet. They have some reduced juice markets.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com

Return to “Bookies discussion”