January 16, 2017, 09:49:02 PM
News: If it is not in arbusers, it doesn't exist.

Netbet

Pages: [1]
« previous next »
Author Topic: Netbet  (Read 2010 times)
Auctioneer60
Not even a newbie

View Profile
« on: December 28, 2013, 12:32:03 AM »

Opening deposit 50% up to £100 UK only. Play x 1 @1.60+ Seems Ok edit: thats just to activate the bonus which together with the deposit must be played a further x5 (Not so good)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 11:33:01 AM by Auctioneer60 » Logged

freaked

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2016, 08:13:47 PM »

We trust these guys?
Only a SBR rating of D+

luctens
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2016, 09:30:21 PM »

We trust these guys?
Only a SBR rating of D+

In my own experience, Netbet are very reputable, always paid on time and no problems whatsoever.

Although SBR are a useful source for information and shouldn't be discounted, they are heavily reliant on bookmaker ads and commissions so their best ratings are always going to go with the ones that give them that revenue so they are already very biased on that front.

With their ratings on other bookmakers such as Netbet, they often have very questionable ratings that are based on very little information at all and in no way should these ratings be the only thing you go on when choosing if to bet with a bookmaker or not. Just for example, they have 12Bet as a D-. That rating means they are one notch of being labelled a complete scam operation that doesn't have funds to pay players when the reality is that they are actually part of a massive Asian bookmaking operation that I can't recall ever hearing of a legitimate complaint against them. This is with them also having A+ ratings on USA facing bookies that are at best skirting the USA gambling law and are at constant threat of severe legal action by the USA authorities.

So in that example, I believe you are far safer playing with a D- book rather than an A+ book, so you should always do full research on other review sites in addition to SBR and any other information online you can find about a bookmaker and come to your own judgement.

RoosterDonky
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2016, 06:12:42 AM »

NetBet worked for me when i was hitting them.

Fade Fairpunter's picks for sure profits!

leosusanj

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2016, 03:13:39 PM »

I also can say they are good.

Skaggerak
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2016, 10:26:37 PM »

Does anyone know a good service that includes them?

MaxShalamar
Pro

Not a pro :D

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2016, 10:42:11 PM »

Does anyone know a good service that includes them?

Betbrain lists them - I use them for golf arbs only and haven't been limited yet - account is just about a year old

leosusanj

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2016, 04:29:11 PM »

Betbrain lists them - I use them for golf arbs only and haven't been limited yet - account is just about a year old

And in good profit?

MaxShalamar
Pro

Not a pro :D

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2016, 06:20:23 PM »

And in good profit?

Decent profit - made a few withdrawals too

Pages: [1]
Print
« previous next »