RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

betfred problem

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
qurde1979
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

betfred problem

Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:37 pm

This is my first post on this great forum. At first sorry for my bad english.
I have a problem with Betfred. Yesterday played three bets on hockey live . Odds every time they were in betfred 4.6, and other companies 1.37, 1.37 and 1.44. As you can see were the two usually surbets (5%) and a high (11%). Perhaps this third bet should warn me a little, I thought that maybe the team has a penalty.So unhappy happened, that I've won in betfrerd that annulled bets traditionally typing: "bets were canceled due a technical issues".  But surely it is not my fault, except that betfred should know that this is a surebet with them and when I win it at someone else lose :)
A seriously whether there's any chance of recovering the money? Small amounts, a little over 200 euros, but ... it is better to have than not have. Any advice?
Rufus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: betfred problem

Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:52 pm

I dont think there is a way of recovering your money. It was their mistake, yes, but according to the terms and conditions they got the right to void bets taken on wrong odds. Of course it is often debatable if the odds were wrong or not, but if the bookie decided this way you can hardly change it. This happens from time to time and only thing we can do about it is be careful and try not ot take suspicious arbs.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:55 pm

It is obviously a pulp. I dont think there is any possibility you get your money back. Thank God it was low figures. Be extra carefull next time and dont be greedy taking pulps.
qurde1979
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:02 pm

Indeed a little greed ... every day we learn something new. Perhaps, however, a letter to the LGA will help a little
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:11 pm

It will not help.
Betfred is not licenced in Malta as far as i know, plus, they are covered behind the T&Cs that you accepted upon registration.
qurde1979
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:16 pm

ok, thanks for the help

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”