RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Getting higher stakes at Pinnacle without lowering odds

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
Bu
Buddha

Getting higher stakes at Pinnacle without lowering odds

Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:14 pm

Hello.
On small leagues with little liquidity, I have noticed that Pinnacle offers huge value odds on opening lines. This is basically because they do not have much information for such leagues, it appears. I am guessing they compile odds based on statistics and form and pay less attention to key information like missing players, injuries, etc.

However, when taking max stake bets on such games, they lower odds a lot until the odds settle to where they should be and limits become better the same day event is held. Does anyone know how to place many bets at the odds present on Pinnacle, without getting big odds decrease? Sometimes with 3 max bets, odd will go from 1.9 to 1.7  :( The league I focus is Turkish Volleyball and Basketball Women and also Men.

Anyone with such information, please let me know. I will make it back to you! Agent solutions like AsianConnect are out of questions since they can not stake big in such events, already tried them.
Bu
Buddha

Re: Getting higher stakes at Pinnacle without lowering odds

Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:23 am

Just for information, I can stake more using normal account at Pinnacle than I can using accounts provided by AsianConnect and bet-ibc agencies, using the "Max bet" per click feature.
bet365 offers the matches I want to bet at, even though usually at lower odds but they limit after few bets if you consistently take max bets on Turkish Voleyball Women or other small leagues like that :D

Seems complicated issue, but I am still looking for a solution to it. I just want to stake higher than normally without crashing odds, it should be possible somehow.

Return to “Bookies discussion”