RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

BAH cheap shots

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
ArbTrade
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

BAH cheap shots

Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:42 am

Beware of bet-at-home, they started to be very unpleasant place to be. I experienced that actually they settle bets as they like, had in present time many situations that both ways bets are settled that loser is settled but winner voided :D Hopefully that was pennies so no serious damage done but it shows clearly they cheap shots practices.
BTW i did not bet palps.
Last edited by ArbTrade on Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
dr
drhoo

Re: BAH cheap shots

Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:17 am

what?

what did they void?
ranrom
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:59 pm

I am also interested what kind of bets they voided. For me it only happened once on a "semi-palp" let's say, I was 50/50 they would void it but they voided it some half an hour after I placed the bet and long before the start of the event. Otherwise no such problems with them...
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:11 pm

Once happened to me that they voided live bets, it was bet on under/over first half and also bet on draw 1st half. Odds was higher than in asia by around 0,4  . From that time i decided to not look for this valuebets there.
ArbTrade
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:49 pm

Same here. I am also cured from betting there. Odds were similar to b365. They void as they like live bets of course when bet is a loser they did not.
Funny thing is the odds were last time lower than b365 and asians but winner voided anyway. Mostly NBA bets.
It is similar behavior like Titanbet had. When they “sleep” with odds in my case they like to void the bet instead of getting hit by sharp action.
Last edited by ArbTrade on Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”