BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
sadedu95
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun May 26, 2019 2:06 am

I can not agree more, this really is getting out of hand. I send an email to customer support

1. I describe the problem
2.They tell me the problem does not exist
3.I provide screen shots of an arb between the 2 betting companies as well as a screen shot within the betburger window
4.They tell me the service does not look for these arbs between the betting companies
5. I tell them 2 days ago that the service shows these arbs daily
6.They say they will speak to the developers
7. The arbs starting showing

4 days later, they stop showing again, So i contact customer service and like Craig david i have to go through the seven step breakdown.

They took away the old version and provide a new platform that is not fit for purpose. If you have 2 different bet burger windows open with the same settings they will not show the same arbs. In some cases 1 window will show nothing at all. Furthermore even when you have one window open to scroll down or select an arb takes an eternity and in live betting this is too long,

Please Please Please explain why.
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sun May 26, 2019 10:18 am

LazyBird wrote: Just wanted to let you guys know that some of the Coral scanning recently has been incredibly slow, to the point that it's almost not worth looking at any coral arbs due to tiny number that are genuine. Could you investigate please?
Is it Live or Prematch?
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Sun May 26, 2019 10:20 am

@nedelja10 @sadedu95 Please indicate bookmakers you're having issues with.
LazyBird
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun May 26, 2019 3:58 pm

betburger wrote:
LazyBird wrote: Just wanted to let you guys know that some of the Coral scanning recently has been incredibly slow, to the point that it's almost not worth looking at any coral arbs due to tiny number that are genuine. Could you investigate please?
Is it Live or Prematch?
Live. If it were pre match it wouldn't be AS concerning but when arbing in play every second counts as you know. There's always going to be some false arbs displayed due to varying scanning speeds and latencies but as I said with coral right now it's so slow that almost every arb is false.
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Sun May 26, 2019 4:50 pm

LazyBird wrote:
betburger wrote:
Is it Live or Prematch?
Live. If it were pre match it wouldn't be AS concerning but when arbing in play every second counts as you know. There's always going to be some false arbs displayed due to varying scanning speeds and latencies but as I said with coral right now it's so slow that almost every arb is false.
Thanks, we'll check it out. We scan Ladbrookes, not Coral. So maybe the problem is in Ladbrookes? How long wrong odds are hanging in the scanner after their change on the website?
LazyBird
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun May 26, 2019 7:16 pm

betburger wrote:
LazyBird wrote:
betburger wrote: Is it Live or Prematch?
Thanks, we'll check it out. We scan Ladbrookes, not Coral. So maybe the problem is in Ladbrookes? How long wrong odds are hanging in the scanner after their change on the website?
Hi guys, apologies for the above information, it's actually Boyles I intended to report, not Coral. I was closed with Coral a long time ago and haven't used them since, I'm not sure why they were on my mind. BoyleSports is the bookmaker I'm having latency issues with. It's taking over 60 seconds in most cases. Also just to confirm, Ladbrokes scanning is working fine for me, no issues there, so presumably Coral is ok too sorry for the false alarm!
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Mon May 27, 2019 6:52 am

[/quote]

Hi guys, apologies for the above information, it's actually Boyles I intended to report, not Coral. I was closed with Coral a long time ago and haven't used them since, I'm not sure why they were on my mind. BoyleSports is the bookmaker I'm having latency issues with. It's taking over 60 seconds in most cases. Also just to confirm, Ladbrokes scanning is working fine for me, no issues there, so presumably Coral is ok too sorry for the false alarm!
[/quote]

Thanks for the clarification. We'll check delays in BoyleSports Live. 
4l
4lexy4

Wed May 29, 2019 10:39 am

and here we ago agian....
SticyBandit
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed May 29, 2019 11:30 am

Now legit question is are they doing this on purpose.
Small chance that this is happening for who knows how many times just by coincidance.
They are not able to solve o/u scanning on bet365/pinn.
During this time they didn't proposed to give money return for customers as they are bacially loosing money on fake arbs they are providing. This tells much about them.
4l
4lexy4

Wed May 29, 2019 11:36 am

this is today realety of comericial velubets/arbing softwares
Wolfie
Totally Pro

Wed May 29, 2019 11:43 am

4lexy4 wrote: this is today realety of comericial velubets/arbing softwares
No, it is becoming very competitive. It is changing. New players are becoming relevant. Betburger the best so far but if they continue like this, they will lose market share in time.
4l
4lexy4

Wed May 29, 2019 11:53 am

no Wolfie, services have more bookmakers  with years, but more erros. ANd mayn profesionals dont care for some Nigerian bookie...
Wolfie
Totally Pro

Wed May 29, 2019 12:13 pm

4lexy4 wrote: no Wolfie, services have more bookmakers  with years, but more erros. ANd mayn profesionals dont care for some Nigerian bookie...
They care more for new fish in those countries. It is bad for us. I think they should put more programmers on important base international bookies. Bet365 and sharps should be priority.
4l
4lexy4

Wed May 29, 2019 12:16 pm

Wolfie wrote:
4lexy4 wrote: no Wolfie, services have more bookmakers  with years, but more erros. ANd mayn profesionals dont care for some Nigerian bookie...
They care more for new fish in those countries. It is bad for us. I think they should put more programmers on important base international bookies. Bet365 and sharps should be priority.
Now you speak logic
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Wed May 29, 2019 12:51 pm

4lexy4 wrote: and here we ago agian....
Today's issue with Bet365 was removed in 10 min after it appeared. Do you have any problems right now?

Return to “BetBurger ”