BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
HL333982
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:25 am

UPDATE: Betburger did eventually reopen my account.
Last edited by HL333982 on Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:58 am

HL333982 wrote: UPDATE: After my post above, Betburger did eventually reopen my account.
Dear Henrik,

Please be advised that your account was reopened not because of the above post. Upon checking your account manually, we have found no suspicious activity in the past, and after negotiating your situation, we've decided to reopen your account.
This would not have happened if we have spotted a history of similar attempts in the past.

Anyway, each situation is unique, and we'd like to point out that it's not that simple to write a post here and we'll reopen your account just like this. It all takes thorough analysis and verification and it's way better to keep up with the terms to avoid any problems in advance.
HL333982
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:43 am

betburger wrote:
HL333982 wrote: UPDATE: After my post above, Betburger did eventually reopen my account.
Dear Henrik,

Please be advised that your account was reopened not because of the above post. Upon checking your account manually, we have found no suspicious activity in the past, and after negotiating your situation, we've decided to reopen your account.
This would not have happened if we have spotted a history of similar attempts in the past.

Anyway, each situation is unique, and we'd like to point out that it's not that simple to write a post here and we'll reopen your account just like this. It all takes thorough analysis and verification and it's way better to keep up with the terms to avoid any problems in advance.
Dear Betburger.
I was not insinuating that my post had anything to do with the reopening of my account, as I was simply pointing out that my account was indeed reopened after my post (since I was unable to delete it). I have now edited my post above to make that clear.
Appreciate the goodwill gesture!
ylinescu
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:58 pm

Nice arbs
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (220.54 KiB) Viewed 500 times
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:39 am

ylinescu wrote: Nice arbs
Thank you for your example. The issue has now been successfully resolved. In case you still experience any problem, please inform us and we will do our best to fix it.
alealeale
Totally Pro

Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:18 pm

@BB: even if you don't deserve to fail, you are not fixing anything except the single error you have been informed -already useless to surebet- and not the general issue.
Betflag has been wrong for MONTHS. Why do you keep providing it? We can't use it because once the world's odds drop, their ones remain stuck. Remove it and space for a new bookie easier to scan.
Snai odds are missing on 80% live events. I've informed you via mail several times and I always get the same boring answer from the desk ("We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention.
We have passed all the details to our technical team. The problem would be investigated and settled shortly  :o Your patience is much appreciated. For any other questions or inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.")
Nothing changed for YEARS (I can resume old emails).
I hope writing here something moves, I know some bookies are harder to scan and give you fake data but with your fast answer you deceive us.
Duskfall
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: BetBurger.com

Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:01 pm

I have contacted the support team to ask about the direct_link parameter for Pinnacle and they responded "figure it out on your own".
Don't waste your money in the API guys

Here is the response from their emails
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to BetBurger support.
We cannot help with your request, unfortunately. We just provide you with the API data and its realization depends on you.

For more information, please visit https://www.betburger.com/manual/how-to-deal-with-api

We would be pleased to answer any additional questions you may have.
Second response.
It’s also worth considering that our task is to provide only data for using the API. The users should find out how this data can be implemented.

Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions you may have. We are always happy to assist.
Third response
We provide all the necessary documentation concerning API. It’s also worth considering, that direct_link is different for bookmakers so that the user needs to figure out how to use the direct_link parameter on his own.

Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions you may have. We are always happy to assist.
Basically they tell you to piss off. Totally unproffessional.  >:(
ylinescu
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:04 pm

betburger wrote:
ylinescu wrote: Nice arbs
Thank you for your example. The issue has now been successfully resolved. In case you still experience any problem, please inform us and we will do our best to fix it.
This issue maybe is resolved , but there are issues every hour and so on ... Will you do smth to improve your service or this is maximum you can do ?
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:21 pm

alealeale wrote: @BB: even if you don't deserve to fail, you are not fixing anything except the single error you have been informed -already useless to surebet- and not the general issue.
Betflag has been wrong for MONTHS. Why do you keep providing it? We can't use it because once the world's odds drop, their ones remain stuck. Remove it and space for a new bookie easier to scan.
Snai odds are missing on 80% live events. I've informed you via mail several times and I always get the same boring answer from the desk ("We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention.
We have passed all the details to our technical team. The problem would be investigated and settled shortly  :o Your patience is much appreciated. For any other questions or inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.")
Nothing changed for YEARS (I can resume old emails).
I hope writing here something moves, I know some bookies are harder to scan and give you fake data but with your fast answer you deceive us.
We will absolutely do our best to improve the situation with the given bookmaker in the near future.
HL333982
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:52 am

Currently... Pinnacle is not being scanned at all
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:37 am

HL333982 wrote: Currently... Pinnacle is not being scanned at all
Sorry for the late reply. We experienced no issue with Pinnacle yesterday. Do you still have any problem with this bookie at the moment?
alealeale
Totally Pro

Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:25 pm

alealeale wrote: @BB: even if you don't deserve to fail, you are not fixing anything except the single error you have been informed -already useless to surebet- and not the general issue.
This is the perfect sample of how you are working lately: despite one week ago I explained to you the kind of
error with red arrow, green arrow, pics, losing time etc. (see first attachment) you say you have fixed it but
today exactly the same error: baseball, you take wrong match on snai and cross it with all the rest of bookies.
I have no words...I feel stupid sending again screenshots to let you fix this one and tomorrow we get the same
error for another match.
Attachments
Schermata 2021-07-16 alle 16.14.32.jpg
Schermata 2021-07-16 alle 16.14.32.jpg (52.83 KiB) Viewed 619 times
Schermata 2021-07-16 alle 16.14.40.jpg
Schermata 2021-07-16 alle 16.14.40.jpg (247.66 KiB) Viewed 634 times
Schermata 2021-07-16 alle 16.15.48.jpg
Schermata 2021-07-16 alle 16.15.48.jpg (454.56 KiB) Viewed 637 times
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:56 pm

alealeale wrote:
This is the perfect sample of how you are working lately: despite one week ago I explained to you the kind of
error with red arrow, green arrow, pics, losing time etc. (see first attachment) you say you have fixed it but
today exactly the same error: baseball, you take wrong match on snai and cross it with all the rest of bookies.
I have no words...I feel stupid sending again screenshots to let you fix this one and tomorrow we get the same
error for another match.
We totally understand your concern regarding this matter. The error occurs due to the short time between events. For now, this task is in progress. Our technical team is working on it and it’ll be fixed soon.
sage44
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:19 pm

Please fix BookMaker/BetCRIS scanning ASAP, not a single event is being scanned, live or pre-match.

Currently BetCRIS went through a long maintenance, perharps it's related somehow.

Anyone can easily verify my claim by using the Betburger OddsComparison and checking any given match, the BookMaker/BetCRIS won't appear at all.
sage44
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:25 pm

sage44 wrote: I don't know exactly what i could provide to illustrate the issue. All i know is that one day betburger was correctly scanning and providing e-sports odds/arbs for this particular bookie and in the next, not. When i use the ''Odds Comparison'' service of betburger and i try to find goldenpalace/kto odds for any e-sports match(i did not check ALL e-sports matches but at least rainbow six and Dota), i don't find the goldenpalace odds, even though i am 100% sure that there are odds of such event
in goldenpalace because i manually checked on their website.

If one were to browse the real site, and then check the odds comparison of BB in any rainbow six match, one would see exactly what i am talking about.
Also, this is still, after a whole week, an issue. It seems to be afecting several bookmakers e-sports scanning, not only those previously mentioned.
I explained the situation and did not get any further reply by betburger.

Return to “BetBurger ”