BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
sage44
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:28 am

It seems that one of BookMaker clones, BetCRIS, stopped being a clone regarding baseball live matches. BetCRIS seems to be copying pinnacle odds only with baseball in live matches, i checked pre-match with baseball and other sports and also checked live sports other than baseball in BetCRIS, but regarding these they still remain an BookMaker clone. Problem is, the odds that Betburger is showing for live baseball of BookMaker stopped being scanned, and the current odds show the pinnacle/BetCRIS odds when i select  BookMaker in my Betburger filters. I know it is confusing, but take a quick look in BookMaker/BetCRIS/Pinnacle  baseball live odds and one would see exactly what i am talking about. This change seems to be very recent, everything was working normally until a couple days ago, also the fact that BetCRIS only(?) changed it's baseball live odds provider is very strange.

Please analyse this Betburger. In the current state, i no longer have acess to the BookMaker odds for live baseball in the scanner, which is what i want.
Last edited by sage44 on Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:15 am

sage44 wrote: It seems that one of BookMaker clones, BetCRIS, stopped being a clone regarding baseball live matches. BetCRIS seems to be copying pinnacle odds only with baseball in live matches, i checked pre-match with baseball and other sports and also checked live sports other than baseball in BetCRIS, but regarding these they still remain an BookMaker clone. Problem is, the odds that Betburger is showing for live baseball of BookMaker stopped being scanned, and the current odds show the pinnacle/BetCRIS odds when i select  BookMaker in my Betburger filters. I know it is confusing, but take a quick look in BookMaker/BetCRIS/Pinnacle  baseball live odds and one would see exactly what i am talking about. This change seems to be very recent, everything was working normally until a couple days ago, also the fact that BetCRIS only(?) changed it's baseball live odds provider is very strange.

Please analyse this Betburger. In the current state, i no longer have acess to the BookMaker odds for live baseball in the scanner, which is what i want.
We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention. We have passed all the details to our technical team. The problem would be investigated shortly. Your patience is much appreciated.
barret19
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:44 pm

Hi please jurry with adding more colombian bookies.A lot people already waiting for it .
sage44
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:07 pm

betburger wrote:
sage44 wrote: It seems that one of BookMaker clones, BetCRIS, stopped being a clone regarding baseball live matches. BetCRIS seems to be copying pinnacle odds only with baseball in live matches, i checked pre-match with baseball and other sports and also checked live sports other than baseball in BetCRIS, but regarding these they still remain an BookMaker clone. Problem is, the odds that Betburger is showing for live baseball of BookMaker stopped being scanned, and the current odds show the pinnacle/BetCRIS odds when i select  BookMaker in my Betburger filters. I know it is confusing, but take a quick look in BookMaker/BetCRIS/Pinnacle  baseball live odds and one would see exactly what i am talking about. This change seems to be very recent, everything was working normally until a couple days ago, also the fact that BetCRIS only(?) changed it's baseball live odds provider is very strange.

We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention. We have passed all the details to our technical team. The problem would be investigated shortly. Your patience is much appreciated.
Any updates? This issue still remains.
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:41 pm

sage44 wrote:
At the moment we're scanning Betcris and everything Betcris provides we're displaying on the surebet page.
Do you suggest we should scan Betcris and Bookmaker separately even though only baseball odds are different?
ylinescu
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:25 pm

ALL IS WRONG !!!

Aren't you ashamed with your poor service ?  These problems are lasting forever !
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (201.93 KiB) Viewed 544 times
sage44
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:32 pm

betburger wrote:
sage44 wrote:
At the moment we're scanning Betcris and everything Betcris provides we're displaying on the surebet page.
Do you suggest we should scan Betcris and Bookmaker separately even though only baseball odds are different?
It seems as of today that BetCRIS odds and BookMaker odds for live baseball are now as they should be, meaning that BetCRIS stopped cloning pinnacle odds, so the problem fixed itself out, and Betburger is now scanning normally just as before. Very strange behaviour from BetCRIS, but know everything is ok, no need from further action from Betburger in my opinion.

Thank you anyways.
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:02 am

sage44 wrote:
betburger wrote:
sage44 wrote:
It seems as of today that BetCRIS odds and BookMaker odds for live baseball are now as they should be, meaning that BetCRIS stopped cloning pinnacle odds, so the problem fixed itself out, and Betburger is now scanning normally just as before. Very strange behaviour from BetCRIS, but know everything is ok, no need from further action from Betburger in my opinion.

Thank you anyways.
Thank you for informing us.
In case you will experience any problem, please let us know and we will do our best to fix it.
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:35 am

ylinescu wrote: ALL IS WRONG !!!

Aren't you ashamed with your poor service ?  These problems are lasting forever !
Thank you for reporting the issue to our support.
The issue has now been successfully resolved. In case you still experience any problem, please inform us and we will do our best to fix it.
sage44
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:41 pm

sage44 wrote: Please fix BookMaker/BetCRIS scanning ASAP, not a single event is being scanned, live or pre-match.

Currently BetCRIS went through a long maintenance, perharps it's related somehow.

Anyone can easily verify my claim by using the Betburger OddsComparison and checking any given match, the BookMaker/BetCRIS won't appear at all.
Once again, this is an issue. For a few hours now Betburger is not scanning BookMaker/BetCRIS in both live and prematch.

Below is an screenshot of BookMaker/BetCRIS live scanning ''bookmaker update time''.
Attachments
scan_live.png
scan_live.png (5.09 KiB) Viewed 474 times
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:59 am

sage44 wrote:
Once again, this is an issue. For a few hours now Betburger is not scanning BookMaker/BetCRIS in both live and prematch.

Below is an screenshot of BookMaker/BetCRIS live scanning ''bookmaker update time''.

We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention.

We’re already working on the issue. The problem would be investigated and settled shortly. Your patience is much appreciated.
sage44
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:17 pm

The most important part of the week has passed and the problem was not fixed and still isn't. This type of occurrence is unfortunately becoming more and more common.
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:22 pm

sage44 wrote: The most important part of the week has passed and the problem was not fixed and still isn't. This type of occurrence is unfortunately becoming more and more common.
We appreciate your feedback! Our team is making every effort to restore the proper scanning of the bookmaker, but it takes really much time and resources. Your patience is much appreciated.
ylinescu
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:31 pm

You are making fun of your customers !
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (375.28 KiB) Viewed 611 times
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:38 pm

ylinescu wrote: You are making fun of your customers !
We totally understand your concern. Our tech team is already working on the issue and hopes to settle it soon.
Your patience is very much appreciated.

Return to “BetBurger ”