BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

The future of the sport arbitrage,your ideas!

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
whitesnake
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: The future of the sport arbitrage,your ideas!

Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:14 am

I think isservilles is right about the unfair terms. In the past I have read news about people suing the banks for unfair credit terms and getting money back after court's decision. Also the national bank in my country has obliged some banks to lower unfair interest rates. On the other hand, if this happens with bookies, I mean if they are forced to remove unfair limitations and closures, they will get their profits by lowering the odds. In such a case I am guessing arbing would be very very hard.
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:51 am

I believe things are fine and slowly getting worse. In the meantime each one of us is getting better and better, we should be able to find ways to keep our incomes up!
Why bother trying to change bookies and their rules, we are already beating them...
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:49 am

I'm optimistic person in general, but I know future is always unclear. We don't know what will happen in future but our expectations play a major role in our success. For example, in one of my articles, I was complaining about arbing getting harder blah blah.. Well, I'm having a better year then last year. Arbing is still a very profitable business so why worry about future? Focus on present time, nobody knows what will happen in future.
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:54 pm

Yngwie/Sawyer wrote: our expectations play a major role in our success.
This is a very important point guys, keep it always in your mind!
If you are always worrying that bookies will close and you wont be able to arb blah blah, nothing good is gonna happen...
We need to expect that we will do better, by improving our plans, our methods, our thinking, our speed..

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”