BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

WARNING WARNING STAY AWAY FROM SIRBOBET ARBITRAGE SCAM!!!!

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
tidus90
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: WARNING WARNING STAY AWAY FROM SIRBOBET ARBITRAGE SCAM!!!!

Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:28 am

I also have a problem on withdraw, Why can I deposit with skrill, but I can not withdraw?  8). any online bookmakers have never had these problems ,and I do not want to spend money to open and maintain a bank account, really does seem absurd. I hope they can solve my problem, hoping i can withdraw my money as any of bookmakers. sorry for my english.
Sirbobet-Arbitrage
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:24 pm

tidus90 wrote: I also have a problem on withdraw, Why can I deposit with skrill, but I can not withdraw?  8). any online bookmakers have never had these problems ,and I do not want to spend money to open and maintain a bank account, really does seem absurd. I hope they can solve my problem, hoping i can withdraw my money as any of bookmakers. sorry for my english.
If an account considered as suspect for some reason, we have the right to ask from the user to make a withdrawal with a bank wire to confirm his user ID. that's only for a  single time. You can make a minimum withdrawal with 30 euro , and the rest money with Skrill!

Also first time we hear that you need to spend money to open an account in a bank ... Is any other problem for you?
tidus90
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:31 pm

if there are problems of identity verification, I can send screen of skrill account, utility bill, driver's license or ID card, there aren't problems for me, but if I open a bank account then there are the annual expenses to maintain, and I do not need a bank account because I do not have the possibility to maintain it.  I can send any document verification, i'm waiting info about it, thanks and good work.

P.s. I've never had problems with other bookmakers ( bet365, tipico, unibet, sportingbet, bet-at-home, paddypower), I have always sent any screen of my identity document and I could always withdraw my winnings with the method  of payment chosen for deposit.
Last edited by tidus90 on Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:49 pm

It is time loss also to open a bank account. In some countries it is a p@in in the ass.
On the other hand, if this is written in Sirbo's terms and conditions, then it has every right to ask for it.
So, my question is: Is there a clause in T&Cs requesting for a bank account?

I wanted to come back to the initial case of 5110.
5110s absence from this thread and the over all examination of this thread leads me to give a credit to Sirbo.
Be carefull, this is not a green light. This is a credit.
All in all, we are fair here with everyone.
helias
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:30 pm

as sportdoy also said they are a very useful tool for in-play arbers with high limits and some good lines without limitation.
Atm it seems that they pay although they dont like winning players they still pay within 1-2 days(i know many cases that have withdrew many times 4 digits amount succesfully) but u should better dont keep more than 10k in this book...
tidus90
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:21 pm

i have open a bank account, i'm waiting for withdrawal.
arbusers
Administrator

Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:32 pm

tidus90 wrote: i have open a bank account, i'm waiting for withdrawal.
Report back when you get the money.
Sirbo...you must be fast with this (and any) withdrawal. You must understand that every request for withdrawal is a test for you.
arbusers
Administrator

Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:34 pm

helias wrote: dont keep more than 10k in this book...
I remind that Helias is a very high profile player and 10k will not bother him the same way that would bother someone else.
tidus90
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:33 pm

I confirm that I have received payment by bank transfer to my bank account.
arbusers
Administrator

Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:43 pm

Well done tidus90.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu May 22, 2014 10:20 am

Sirbobet-Arbitrage wrote:
tidus90 wrote: I also have a problem on withdraw, Why can I deposit with skrill, but I can not withdraw?  8). any online bookmakers have never had these problems ,and I do not want to spend money to open and maintain a bank account, really does seem absurd. I hope they can solve my problem, hoping i can withdraw my money as any of bookmakers. sorry for my english.
If an account considered as suspect for some reason, we have the right to ask from the user to make a withdrawal with a bank wire to confirm his user ID. that's only for a  single time. You can make a minimum withdrawal with 30 euro , and the rest money with Skrill!

Also first time we hear that you need to spend money to open an account in a bank ... Is any other problem for you?
Giving the fact that any withdrawal  from a not licensed bookie to a bank account will be blocked according to greek laws ,  that doesn't give a choice to greek customers to open account to sirbo.
So if you accept greeks can you quarantee that all withdrawals will be available via ewallets no matter what?
blizard
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:49 pm

cortomaltese wrote: Giving the fact that any withdrawal  from a not licensed bookie to a bank account will be blocked according to greek laws ,  that doesn't give a choice to greek customers to open account to sirbo.
So if you accept greeks can you quarantee that all withdrawals will be available via ewallets no matter what?
I think they never reject the money for this type of reasons  ... instead they take them but put them in some kind of automated restriction so you cant withdraw them from your bank temporarily ... this is for all kind of situations like when you havent payed taxes and stuff , so will not be a problem for the purpose of id verification.
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:47 pm

blizard wrote:
cortomaltese wrote: Giving the fact that any withdrawal  from a not licensed bookie to a bank account will be blocked according to greek laws ,  that doesn't give a choice to greek customers to open account to sirbo.
I think they never reject the money for this type of reasons  ... instead they take them but put them in some kind of automated restriction so you cant withdraw them from your bank temporarily ... this is for all kind of situations like when you havent payed taxes and stuff , so will not be a problem for the purpose of id verification.
I have my last withdrawal from skrill rejected from my bank.

Bank asked supporting documentation. I sent them a screenshot of my skrill and they rejected it as they wanted to see the origin of money.
I sent them screenshots from pinnacle withdrawal to skrill and they simply reject my withdrawal. Hopefully they haven't closed my bank acc.
blizard
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:31 pm

Whats the bank ?
And have you showed them how you did deposit to wallet - pinacle for example  ?  not only the return of the money.... 
Last edited by blizard on Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:07 am

blizard wrote: Whats the bank ?
And have you showed them how you did deposit to wallet - pinacle for example  ?  not only the return of the money....
They haven't asked for how i funded my skrill account.

As long as they realized that profit come from non licensed bookmakers, they reject the withdrawal.

They even warned me not to use their services in the future for such purposes and wanted me to pass a new KYC from them (haven't yet went to their offices yet though but i will).

Was a Cyprus bank though, not a Greek one

Return to “Bookies discussion”