RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

How to come around Pinnacle fees?

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

How to come around Pinnacle fees?

Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:18 pm

As you all know, Pinnacle imposed a new policy on deposits/withdrawals fees. Why is that?
IMO, it was a matter of time. A number of high rollers used pinnacle low juice in order to get some side profits from affiliate deals. In reality, Pinnacle was paying that money from it's own wallet. An other side damage for pinnacle is the destruction of almost every serious affiliate deal that they had with websites/forums (like ours) etc. The fees that they impose make every affiliate deal with Pinnacle intolerable. Therefore, site/forum owners opted promoting other low margin bookmakers, i.e SBO.

Now I understand that a number of you would like to continue using Pinnacle like you did before, with out carrying this silly X5 roll over request. As you know, here in arbusers we imagine and we make reality, clever solutions to avoid losing money for nothing.
All you have to do is this:
1. Open an AsianConnect account using my banner.
Like this, you will get 0.10% cash back in every bet that you place. You know that this 0.10% makes the diference and offers the advantage that you need.
2. Open a Pinnaclesports subaccount with AsianConnect. This subaccount will be exactly the same with your Pinnacle account that you already have. It doesnt matter if you already have a Pinnacle account.
3. Open a Neteller account using my banner (if you dont have one). You will again enjoy cash back plus many other advantages. This is important, because it is the only e-wallet that we can use for free deposits and withdrawals to AsianConnect.
4. Start using your Pinnacle account, like you always did.
Simple I believe.
grokz22
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: How to come around Pinnacle fees?

Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:32 am

lol my bad, i just saw the banner on the side now. I was just a bit confused how you said it was yours but i see your admin.

Is there requirements to receive 0.10% cash back on each bet you place through Asian Connect or is it just one of the Overall perks of the site?
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: How to come around Pinnacle fees?

Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:31 pm

Also Premium Tradings have the same, but free deposits & withdrawals via bank wire, and one free withdrawal to Skrill/Neteller per month.  Been using them for 3 months now (referred from Arbusers of course) and no problems at all.
Never trust a goose!!!

Return to “Bookies discussion”