BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Best Arb Subscription - VFM

Exchange ideas and share info about all alert services.
mapzoomer
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Best Arb Subscription - VFM

Thu May 01, 2014 6:39 am

ppintaluba wrote:
mapzoomer wrote:
ppintaluba wrote: Well. The opposite happened to me. Many losses on Pinnacle and lots of wins on 5dimes (17 in 19 bets)
Was checking 5dimes.
Do they limit winners
I'm still not limited, but I usually lost. I never withdraw. They charge a fixed USD 15 fee I think.

Lost from 5D to Pinny you mean to say
You did not get limited at bWin . lucky  ..

15 usd, even on 1000 = 1.5 percent ...
How much arbing you do between weeks before you withdraw ..

And on a sum of 5000, how much average a person can make ..
Just approx .. know are good and bad weeks ..
janjan
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu May 01, 2014 7:45 am

ppintaluba wrote:
mapzoomer wrote:
ppintaluba wrote: Well. The opposite happened to me. Many losses on Pinnacle and lots of wins on 5dimes (17 in 19 bets)
Was checking 5dimes.
Do they limit winners
I'm still not limited, but I usually lost. I never withdraw. They charge a fixed USD 15 fee I think.
I do not get this point
I do not withdraw , you mean from 5Dimes.
So usually which is your leaking point pinnacle .
But they also charge same, 15 USD for withdrawals via skrill / neteller
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu May 01, 2014 4:30 pm

@mapzoomer and @janjan
Yes, lost on 5D, and won on other books. I only arb (no normal bets)
I'm not a professional arber. I do it for hobby and of course it's an extra income but I do not live on arbing.
That's why I don't withdraw often. Just increase balance and withdraw only for specific purchases.
I withdraw a lot from Pinnacle (once a month was free and I had some winning streaks), or from limited accounts. I try to avoid withdrawing from unlimited like 5D o BW. If I win a lot on them, I can deposit more on other books and continue arbing. Eventually I will lose on 5D or BW and then withdraw from Pinny. If not, I'll see but until now it worked. USD 15 for a 1000 withdrawal is not much....I prefer not to withdraw to avoid being limited, not for this small cost.
Average win on USD 5.000... I don't think there's an average, but assuming 2% average arb and betting the whole balance every 5 days then you stake 30.000 a month, that's USD 600 a month. Of course you can have a better average (3%) and you can bet your whole balance every 3 days (USD 50.000 a month) at that gives USD 1.500 a month... And in live arbing you could reach greater arb% with more work and maybe risk.
As I said, I'm not a pro. Lots of people can win a lot more and live on arbing. I'm not a reference. I don't use paid alert services. If you want to live on arbing you must have other strategies, I think.
Last edited by ppintaluba on Thu May 01, 2014 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
janjan
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat May 10, 2014 9:05 am

ppintaluba wrote: @mapzoomer and @janjan
Yes, lost on 5D, and won on other books. I only arb (no normal bets)
I'm not a professional arber. I do it for hobby and of course it's an extra income but I do not live on arbing.
That's why I don't withdraw often. Just increase balance and withdraw only for specific purchases.
I withdraw a lot from Pinnacle (once a month was free and I had some winning streaks), or from limited accounts. I try to avoid withdrawing from unlimited like 5D o BW. If I win a lot on them, I can deposit more on other books and continue arbing. Eventually I will lose on 5D or BW and then withdraw from Pinny. If not, I'll see but until now it worked. USD 15 for a 1000 withdrawal is not much....I prefer not to withdraw to avoid being limited, not for this small cost.
Average win on USD 5.000... I don't think there's an average, but assuming 2% average arb and betting the whole balance every 5 days then you stake 30.000 a month, that's USD 600 a month. Of course you can have a better average (3%) and you can bet your whole balance every 3 days (USD 50.000 a month) at that gives USD 1.500 a month... And in live arbing you could reach greater arb% with more work and maybe risk.
As I said, I'm not a pro. Lots of people can win a lot more and live on arbing. I'm not a reference. I don't use paid alert services. If you want to live on arbing you must have other strategies, I think.
Thanks for patience and detailed explanation, really appreciate.
But if you loosing on 5D, they have 7th and 8th deposit free
So wont it be nice

Someday some books you win alot.. and someday you loose alot on 1 book
so anyways someday you have to withdraw right to hedge
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat May 10, 2014 12:55 pm

Yes. Someday you have to withdraw. I prefer sometimes to deposit again on books where I lose than to withdraw from books where I win. If eventually I win on Pinnacle, Betfair, etc, then I can withdraw. If not... yes, you'll have to withdraw from a softbook. It's almost inevitable in the long term.
Just try to avoid as much as possible while you are not limited.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
peleus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun May 11, 2014 1:22 pm

If not... yes, you'll have to withdraw from a softbook.
It's a tough one to take but that's the case I guess. :(

Return to “General talk about alert services”