Change of Schedule

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
vinciguerra
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Change of Schedule

Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:32 am

Yngwie/Sawyer wrote: Vinci,

Not many rainout games during summer. Mostly in april and september. In addition, if bookie rules are same, even a rainout game won't effect you. Just like tennis, make sure mixed rules don't effect you in a bad way and you'll be fine.
i disagree on the summer being safe in terms of rain, but i agree if you know the rules you can take calculated risks. i was merely commenting on baseball being the safest sport to arb, which imo it isn't.
raizzak
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:58 pm

seriously i'm starting to get tired by all of these conversations around the forum, WHOEVER told you that arbing is 100% risk free was wrong DEAL WITH IT but still there are too many ways to avoid all this kind of things, some of them yngwie already revealed.

yngwie great post as always big fan!!
Don't speak for something you have no clue.
whitesnake
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:58 am

I have watched yesterday very carefully the game Atlanta Hawks - Indiana Pacers. Despite paying close attention to AH and OU markets, both main as well as alternative, I wasn't able to identify arbs  or middles neither during effective play, nor during breaks and time-outs. I have been watching Betfair, Pinnacle, 188bet together with a few soft books. Pinnacle is really useless here isn't it? They have most of the time the market closed, despite offering the game in-play. I really envy those who have the ability to beat these markets.
peleus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:34 pm

Pinnacle was reported to be performing great last year. But I don't know about this year, looks like they went to an opposite direction.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”