BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Betburger vs RebelBetting vs BetsOnFire vs Oddstorm - Which to Choose

Exchange ideas and share info about all alert services.
janjan
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:20 pm

Which is best for pre match.
Which is best for live arbing.

What kind of percent return to expect per match and is considered safe in prematch.
What kind of percent return to expect per match and is considered safe in live arbing.

Which bonuses are available for Slovenia

Thanks
Janjan
sportoboy
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Betburger vs RebelBetting vs BetsOnFire vs Oddstorm - Which to Choose

Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:48 pm

janjan wrote: Betburger vs RebelBetting vs BetsOnFire vs Oddstorm - Which to Choose

Which is best for pre match.
Which is best for live arbing.

What kind of percent return to expect per match and is considered safe in prematch.
What kind of percent return to expect per match and is considered safe in live arbing.

Which bonuses are available for Slovenia

Thanks
Janjan
They all have (cheap or free) trials, so why don't you test them yourself first?
janjan
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:06 pm

They all have (cheap or free) trials, so why don't you test them yourself first?
I will, but when person ask in forum, its for getting insight from experienced people So they show right direction.
So if you can share your thoughts it will save unnecessary loops and circles
mapzoomer
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:15 pm

janjan wrote:
I will, but when person ask in forum, its for getting insight from experienced people So they show right direction.
Dont rush to live arbing. Play small initially to get experience through pre match and very small amount in live arbing . Since rules on different bookies get you in risk . So learn

Oddstorm is good. Minor bugs , since it is ongoing project, but neat and simple product and very friendly support staff.
Sure.tips is under development and free, and good for studies, before you jump into arbing
janjan
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:59 pm

mapzoomer wrote:
janjan wrote:
Dont rush to live arbing. Play small initially to get experience through pre match and very small amount in live arbing . Since rules on different bookies get you in risk . So learn

Oddstorm is good. Minor bugs , since it is ongoing project, but neat and simple product and very friendly support staff.
Sure.tips is under development and free, and good for studies, before you jump into arbing
So Oddstorm you suggest. But its for live arbing and you say i should go slow on that
sportoboy
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:21 pm

janjan wrote:
A "best service for that or a best service for this" doesn't exist. Every service has it's pro's and con's and every service suits differently every arber, depending on style of play, available bookmakers etc. The best service for me might be the worst service for you and vice versa. So, the best way to find out is to try them for yourself, which is unbelievably easy to do via their trials.
janjan
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu May 01, 2014 7:46 am

sportoboy wrote:
janjan wrote:
A "best service for that or a best service for this" doesn't exist. Every service has it's pro's and con's and every service suits differently every arber, depending on style of play, available bookmakers etc. The best service for me might be the worst service for you and vice versa. So, the best way to find out is to try them for yourself, which is unbelievably easy to do via their trials.
You doing prematch more or live
Thanks
XxSMIL3xX
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri May 02, 2014 8:40 pm

Also if there was the perfect alert system i bet that nobody would like to share the secret.
If you dont find them manually then the alert system is almost everything for an arber.
If i tell it in here then in 5 days 1.000 people will buy it and  from the best will be the worst...
I have tried most of the cheap till now and the next one will be an expensive to see the difference.
Hope there will be differences...
Also one alert system show 5 arbs with some bookies and another one show only 1 but with two other its the opposite.
I am also trying to find the best for me but its not an easy answer.
Finally i believe that i need more than one.
There is no way that you will not take your money back.Except and you arbing with 500 pounds.Then stick with a free.
qbet
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Fri May 02, 2014 10:30 pm

XxSMIL3xX wrote: Also if there was the perfect alert system i bet that nobody would like to share the secret.
If you dont find them manually then the alert system is almost everything for an arber.
If i tell it in here then in 5 days 1.000 people will buy it and  from the best will be the worst...
I have tried most of the cheap till now and the next one will be an expensive to see the difference.
Also one alert system show 5 arbs with some bookies and another one show only 1 but with two other its the opposite.
There is no way that you will not take your money back.Except and you arbing with 500 pounds.Then stick with a free.
I would also recommend arbing without any services for a period of time.  It can be very helpful. The summer is a good time to experiment.
janjan
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat May 10, 2014 9:00 am

XxSMIL3xX wrote: Also if there was the perfect alert system i bet that nobody would like to share the secret.

Yes i also saw something similar
But i think one can zero on 1 or max 2.
because many are  useless , honestly

Return to “General talk about alert services”