RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Bot programming courses

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Bot programming courses

Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:08 pm

I am currenly interested in educating myself with programming.
Specific purposes would include being able to create a betting bot, being able to create a software that scans bookmakers ( like making my own alert service).
Can anyone guide me as to what I should look for in the programming courses I will choose?
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Bot programming courses

Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:11 pm

There are lots of programming online courses. But which one to choose? which programming language?
Do you have any IT knowledge or background? Or at least do you know some basics (like good at advanced excel, build macros, etc)?
You can learn the basics, but being good involves many things besides programming (requirement definition, analyzing, designing databases and software, programming, testing, documenting, security, etc.).
I am a software engineer so I don't like the online programming course approach. Maybe you could consider programming courses at private institutes, university, etc, and not only an online basic one programming language course.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Bot programming courses

Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:44 pm

ppintaluba wrote: There are lots of programming online courses. But which one to choose? which programming language?
Do you have any IT knowledge or background? Or at least do you know some basics (like good at advanced excel, build macros, etc)?
You can learn the basics, but being good involves many things besides programming (requirement definition, analyzing, designing databases and software, programming, testing, documenting, security, etc.).
I am a software engineer so I don't like the online programming course approach. Maybe you could consider programming courses at private institutes, university, etc, and not only an online basic one programming language course.
Exactly what i was expecting and afraid of.. No considerable knowledge or background in programming, just a couple of college years, I was good at programming courses there but dropped out of college for other reasons.
I will look into private institutes then, try to find a fast-paced class preferably.
Ill ask specific questions after I make my search..
Thanks for your help!

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”