RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Marathonbet Account with Super High Limits

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Marathonbet Account with Super High Limits

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:17 pm

Marathonbet has a bad reputation in industry about collaring players' limits. Just pick some value odds/lines and you will get limited in no time! So many arbers don't even bother to open an account with them.

But do you know..there's a way to have a marathon account with no limits? I mean they never limit you and you enjoy very high limits.

If you use Marathonbet like a sharpbook and just pick big underdogs, you can enjoy very high limits. And you can get better odds than Pinny.

Let's look to Germany-Algeria game for example.

Pinnacle

Draw 5,75
Algeria 10,74

Marathonbet

Draw 6,20
Algeria 13,00

Not to mention, they accept 19,230€ for draw (6,20) and 6250€ for Algeria win. Do you want to bet Germany? No value since Germany is only 1,285 there but they accept 100,000€!

Just make sure you don't pick dropping odds. You will be fine as long as you pick big, hopeless outsiders..
Last edited by Yngwie on Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Marathonbet Account with Super High Limits

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:25 pm

If you have a "limited" account, you can bet 833€ on 13,00 Algeria and  1081€ on 6,20 Draw. Still not bad. Please remember, limits may be different for each user.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:32 am

Yngwie/Sawyer wrote: Image

Marathonbet has a bad reputation in industry about collaring players' limits. Just pick some value odds/lines and you will get limited in no time! So many arbers don't even bother to open an account with them.

But do you know..there's a way to have a marathon account with no limits? I mean they never limit you and you enjoy very high limits.

If you use Marathonbet like a sharpbook and just pick big underdogs, you can enjoy very high limits. And you can get better odds than Pinny.

Pinnacle

Draw 5,75
Algeria 10,74

Marathonbet

Draw 6,20
Algeria 13,00

Not to mention, they accept 19,230€ for draw (6,20) and 6250€ for Algeria win. Do you want to bet Germany? No value since Germany is only 1,285 there but they accept 100,000€!

Just make sure you don't pick dropping odds. You will be fine as long as you pick big, hopeless outsiders..
just make a deposit with neteller and these limits will be 1/10 without even place a bet , make with skrill and it will be 1/5
wibble wobble
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:09 am

i have tried using marathonbet as a sharp many times but they always get me eventually but accounts do last longer, bet365 on the other hand does stay unlimited, tip for you all
i am arbitrage
arbbetting
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:14 am

wibble wobble wrote: i have tried using marathonbet as a sharp many times but they always get me eventually but accounts do last longer, bet365 on the other hand does stay unlimited, tip for you all
so what is the catch? :)
wibble wobble
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:21 am

no catch see for yourself
i am arbitrage
dr
drhoo

Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:35 am

the catch is you need other soft books then.

if we use every book as sharp book and there no arbs between sharpbooks, this kind of defeats the purpose, no?
wibble wobble
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:40 am

yeah course understand your point, but bet365 is extremely useful when used as a sharp the amount of markets they offer under/over, asian handicaps etc is better than most
i am arbitrage
BHT
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:50 am

Are these limits available taking in consideration we discuss about a "turkish friend" that made deposit with a card or without any e-wallet envolved (NT or MB) ?
I am asking because I feel that Marathonbet has different limits when it comes to certain countries and very important when we talk about e-wallets deposits (MB & NT)

Wondering WHY ? :) (retoric question)
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:49 am

cortomaltese wrote:
Yngwie/Sawyer wrote: Image

Pinnacle

Draw 5,75
Algeria 10,74

Marathonbet

Draw 6,20
Algeria 13,00

just make a deposit with neteller and these limits will be 1/10 without even place a bet , make with skrill and it will be 1/5
That's because you have a "dead" account. You're flagged.
If you open a new account, make a deposit and never pick dropping odds, you can enjoy high limits. Just make sure you don't scare Marathon. Just pick hopeless dogs, outsiders and you'll be fine.

It's good to have an alternative as a sharp book. Marathonbet is not a sharp book, it's very soft. However, it can be used as sharp book as well and you can get much better odds/lines then Pinnacle.

BHT, I made deposit by e-wallet btw. Limits can be different for some countries as you can guess.
Last edited by Yngwie on Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
jagas
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:06 am

i certainly do not agree with you, the limit was this high because it is an international match and believe me it does not last long, i opened an account  with them since the knock out stage of the world cup, i betted only on the lossing teams whom lost, i only won one of my bets and finally i lost all my money there, then i stopped betting for like 2 days then on the third day, my account was limited, so i certainly do not agree with you
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:11 pm

This is from  the very rare occasions that i m gonna have to disagree with sawyer .
Even with a brand new virgin account if you deposit with ewallets your limits are going down immediately and i repeat WITHOUT EVEN PLACE A BET!
anormal1992
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:31 pm

cortomaltese wrote: This is from  the very rare occasions that i m gonna have to disagree with sawyer .
Even with a brand new virgin account if you deposit with ewallets your limits are going down immediately and i repeat WITHOUT EVEN PLACE A BET!
In my case i have a limited account even without making a deposit....but at least after deposit the limits dont get lower...
Last edited by anormal1992 on Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:46 am

anormal1992 wrote:
cortomaltese wrote: This is from  the very rare occasions that i m gonna have to disagree with sawyer .
I may case i have a limited account even without making a deposit....but at least after deposit the limits dont get lower...
That's not your case.Marathon seems to have put limits from the start to Albania , in play limits vary from 10 EUR to 150 EUR depending on league,match and odd.
anormal1992
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:06 am

fnatic91 wrote:
anormal1992 wrote:
I may case i have a limited account even without making a deposit....but at least after deposit the limits dont get lower...
That's not your case.Marathon seems to have put limits from the start to Albania , in play limits vary from 10 EUR to 150 EUR depending on league,match and odd.
Correct....just adding that the limits are not decrease after the deposit...at least with neteller!

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”