RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Skrill VIP accounts. Read carefully

Skrill: VIP accounts | Highest Limits | Reduced costs
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Skrill VIP accounts. Read carefully

Thu May 28, 2020 7:12 am

I mentioned the situation in PaySafe in another post. I could never imagine that my analysis would come true so soon. I was expecting this to happen at a point as some affiliates and their sub-affiliates passed multiple red lines in the end damaging their own business and business of others. Really, what did they expect from PaySafe?
Arbusers is speaking about locusts for some years now and the cow that feeds the community. But locusts can't be found in bookmakers only. Most of them need ewallets to operate so for every Bet365 closed account, there is a Skrill/Neteller account with a bad record.
ratioxz
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:57 pm

Starting 3 November 2020, we will be introducing two new customer levels:

1. Skriller and Skriller Verified. The following will apply:

Skriller Skriller Verified
Skrill to Skrill send money fee 2.99% FREE

To become Skriller Verified you must complete the following steps:

Steps Skriller Verified
Make at least one deposit*
Full account verification
Download the Skrill app

All other fees remain the same.

Please note that if you have already completed all three steps, your account will automatically become Skriller Verified on the effective date of the change.

2. We will be removing the Bronze VIP level from the Skrill VIP Programme. After this change comes into effect, the Bronze VIP level will no longer exist, so all active Bronze VIP accounts must meet the threshold** to become a Silver VIP or drop into a non-VIP status. Following this change we have updated the Skrill VIP Programme Terms and Conditions to remove references to Skrill Bronze VIP Level. We have also taken the opportunity to make some other minor changes to these Terms and Conditions.

All other VIP fees remain the same, including FREE send money transactions for Silver and above VIP accounts.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Yours sincerely,
The Skrill Team
Attachments
skriller.JPG
uptight
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:06 pm

My account is locked, when I logined in, I had to select my status and that I am a political exposed member or not. I selected the correct answer, but the account remained locked. After one week, now they answered that "You should have received an email from the relevant team with attached a PEP self declaration form in a .pdf file. Please read carefully that email and reply to it attaching the filled document."

I have never received any PDF from them, I even checked spam folder. But why are they asking it again if I already answered it once?

Anybody had the same situation? What is the solution?
ArberPro
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:03 pm

Had the same problem but they sent the pdf in a very short amount of time. After i sent them back the filled document everything was fine.
uptight
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:56 pm

Anyone experienced account restrictions lately? They asked selfie, then "contact us".. then they asked a hand written note with the current date.. then a week elapsed, and still no update. And I can't spend, send, or withdraw my money.
Last edited by uptight on Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
autobetting
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:52 pm

you need to contact them with phone. they are ridiculous with their waiting times. expect waiting times of up to an hour by phone. complete joke they are. hopefully the competitors are ramping up because what skrill and neteller do in the last years is just respectless. gamblers made them what they are now and now they treat us like criminals. i would love to see them bancrupt
uptight
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:55 am

Can anybody deposit with his virtual revolut/icard card to skrill nowadays? Even I could not deposit with my physical icard visa card, I think they are blocking these kind of cards because it's a necessary step to become a true skriller and easy to get virtual cards at revolut/icard, but i'm a long time skrill vip member. Of course i wrote skrill, their final message was : "try an alternative deposit method"
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:53 am

Kripto Poulin wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:52 am
Thanks for the amazing information.It would be really appreaciated. Today i withdraw money from skrill it go instantly with out any delay.
That is great to hear. Congratulations. Are you saying your previous problems with Skrill are resolved?

Return to “Skrill”