RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Skrill VIP accounts. Read carefully

Skrill: VIP accounts | Highest Limits | Reduced costs
Amir
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Skrill VIP accounts. Read carefully

Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:44 am

Today I decided to call Skrill asking them what reason for closing my account , I just want to understand , they wrote me this :

Thank you for contacting the Skrill Help Team.

We are sorry to inform you that during a recent audit of your Skrill account, we found reasonable grounds to discontinue our business relationship. Therefore your account has been closed. Please note that this decision is final.

More information on the issue is available in the Terms and Conditions you accepted when you registered. The following articles apply:

4. Opening Your Skrill Account
[ ... ]
4.5. All information you provide during the signup process or any time thereafter must be accurate and truthful.
[ ... ]
16. Termination and suspension
[ ... ]
16.4. We may at any time suspend or terminate your Skrill Account without notice in case:
16.4.1. you breach any condition of these Terms of Use or any other condition applicable to specific services covered by separate terms and conditions;
16.4.2. you violate or we have reason to believe that you are in violation of any law or regulation that is applicable to your use of our services; or
16.4.3. we have reason to believe that you are in any way involved in any fraudulent activity, money laundering, terrorism financing or other criminal activity.

Thank you in advance for your understanding,

Kind regards,

Skrill Help Team

I understood they have the rights to close any account if they even feel anything without reason , in this case I have no chance to do anything
sp
sporco

Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:04 pm

Just think for a moment about the amount of business lost by Skrill/Neteller due to virtually all bookies banning their users from any bonuses. For years they've profited from this, and now its gone. Skrill/Neteller got the signal very well - clean your act or else. What happens to them if bookies leave them altogether? That's why they're compelled to be less multi-accounting friendly these days.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:21 pm

There are major changes in the Skrill verification process starting from this Monday 3rd of September. These might affect your business.
Please stay tuned and you will be informed accordingly.
Once again our members will enjoy the best and fastest services.
Thank you.
kapetan1122
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:01 pm

Arbusers wrote: There are major changes in the Skrill verification process starting from this Monday 3rd of September. These might affect your business.
Thank you.
There are two options,or they ll stop asking for selfies that i dont believe or they ll ask for DNA sample what is more likely.
boylera87
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:14 pm

Arbusers wrote: There are major changes in the Skrill verification process starting from this Monday 3rd of September. These might affect your business.
Thank you.
Will this affect older accounts, or this is for new members?
Bastard
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:19 pm

kapetan1122 wrote:
Thank you.
There are two options,or they ll stop asking for selfies that i dont believe or they ll ask for DNA sample what is more likely.
Maybe video verification  ::)
boylera87
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:29 pm

What I know is that skrill will no longer allow verification via email.Verification needs to happen from the upload functions.But the question is will there be disruptions to accounts that are not verified with selfie but still work without limits now.Maybe arbusers can help
arbusers
Administrator

Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:46 am

boylera87 wrote: What I know is that skrill will no longer allow verification via email.Verification needs to happen from the upload functions.But the question is will there be disruptions to accounts that are not verified with selfie but still work without limits now.Maybe arbusers can help
This question can not be answered now. Please guys make your questions and I will forward them to our manager on Monday morning. Expect news later today in regards to the new verification procedure.
uptight
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:44 pm

"What I know is that skrill will no longer allow verification via email."

That's because probably they received tons of pictures via email. Yesterday I registrated an account and there is the upload picture option again (only on the new interface), I hope this is their "major" change :)
arbusers
Administrator

Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:19 pm

I undated the verification process for our members that you can see here:
index.php/topic,2219.msg27175.html#msg27175

From a quick look, life will be easier for many. All you have to do is just upload the documents, instead of sending them to the e-mail.
in addition, our members will skip one step, that is the initial deposit before applying for KYC and that means that we will avoid delays of at least some days.

Please read carefully and ask whatever questions you might have.
Thank you.
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:46 am

Thank you Arbusers, this is useful info.
KenWilber
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:33 pm

I don't see an option to upload files on skrill. When i go to verification it takes me to the webcam thing. How can I just upload the documents?
arbusers
Administrator

Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:40 pm

I hope these photos are helping you.
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:37 am

Does anyone have any reliable info about 13 March ? Will accounts who have made transfers to betbrokers be closed because they sent money to an address which broke skrill T&C by not applying for merchant account ?
This was just one example. If you have any info what kind of accounts will be attacked and what not please share.
Last edited by Wolfie on Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:56 am

Wolfie wrote: Does anyone have any reliable info about 13 March ? Will accounts who have made transfers to betbrokers be closed because they sent money to an address which broke skrill T&C by not applying for merchant account ?
This was just one example. If you have any info what kind of accounts will be attacked and what not please share.
The account at fault and breaking t&cs would be the receiving account, and no fault of the sender.  Also in the UK they operate under the FCA so they cant just freeze accounts without a valid reason.
Never trust a goose!!!

Return to “Skrill”