RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Skrill VIP accounts. Read carefully

Skrill: VIP accounts | Highest Limits | Reduced costs
vinciguerra
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Skrill VIP accounts. Read carefully

Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:52 pm

Wolfie wrote: Will accounts who have made transfers to betbrokers be closed because they sent money to an address which broke skrill T&C by not applying for merchant account ?
they don't need their new T&C to shut this down, they could have done it already. you have nothing to worry about.
Last edited by vinciguerra on Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:37 pm

Wolfie wrote: Does anyone have any reliable info about 13 March ? Will accounts who have made transfers to betbrokers be closed because they sent money to an address which broke skrill T&C by not applying for merchant account ?
This was just one example. If you have any info what kind of accounts will be attacked and what not please share.
I see March the 13th taking mythical dimensions in the community. At the same time, there are reports from several players indicating there is a wave of accounts closure and restriction. These started long before March the 13th.
Let's make some things clear. This text is the term that creates questions:

''Termination or suspension of your Skrill Account
We may now at any time suspend or terminate your Skrill Account without notice if we have reason to believe that another Skrill or NETELLER account held by you has been used for any fraudulent activity, money laundering, terrorism financing or other criminal activity.''

Now let me ask you this. How many times did they close accounts for these reasons?
In reality PaySafe IS already closing accounts for these reasons. They just add it to their Terms to make it official and probably protect themselves from legal action. This is my interpretation and not an official PaySafe position.

The account closures and restrictions that people report, most probably is an effort from PaySafe to restrict fraudulent (according to their view) actions.

As for the money sent to accounts used by agents, if asked, you should directly and immediately  report to PaySafe that this is a transaction heading to agent X, and then let agent X find the end of the tunnel. This is not something to make the client worry for.
Bridge
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:57 am

For players from EU nothing will be changed.

All other gambling accounts will be closed 14.03. in the morning
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:12 am

Bridge wrote: For players from EU nothing will be changed.

All other gambling accounts will be closed 14.03. in the morning
Is your source reliable ? Why would they attack you if you are some random gambler from non EU country ?
Bridge
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:22 am

No financial  institution has rule that they can terminate your account without warning.

I have 8 year old Skrill account, I had phone call verification, HD camera verification...

I have all my paper notarized,I have all reports from my 3 foreign currency bank account, 3 CC reports and my mobile is always in the pocket. I am small gambler with small turnover but from wrong country

I expect the worst scenario here
ArberPro
Has experience

Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:23 am

From were do you have this info ?
Bridge
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:31 am

This is my opinion and my expirience from financial world
ArberPro
Has experience

Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:25 am

I don't agree with you , firstly PaySafe dosen't let you choose gambling or non gambling account so they should close all accounts , secondly from what i saw they are promoting themselves very aggressively in India. Maybe they will cut some countries but not all  and for sure restrict/close some accounts , this is all because they are afraid of hefty fines for AML procedures and can't blame them for that.
What i don't like is their way of doing business, if they are going to get out of country or withdraw a product (like the bank withdrawal ) they should inform their costumers earlier.
Jouban
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:52 pm

ArberPro wrote: I don't agree with you , firstly PaySafe dosen't let you choose gambling or non gambling account so they should close all accounts , secondly from what i saw they are promoting themselves very aggressively in India. Maybe they will cut some countries but not all  and for sure restrict/close some accounts , this is all because they are afraid of hefty fines for AML procedures and can't blame them for that.
What i don't like is their way of doing business, if they are going to get out of country or withdraw a product (like the bank withdrawal ) they should inform their costumers earlier.
I really hope you are just giving the bank withdrawal removal as an example. This was their only acceptable method of withdrawal.
Last edited by Jouban on Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:48 pm

Is anyone else having skrill not allowing transfers to other skrill accounts today? :-\
uptight
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:47 pm

It's working fine at me. Are you outside of European Union?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:37 pm

It is a weird day today as many technical issues come and go like this. They are working on them.
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:58 pm

Yes outside. But it might be what Arbusers says, that it's only a weird day...
KenWilber
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:46 pm

Today I have been making some transactions from my skrill to another skrill but I cannot see that transactions in transaction history  :-\ also on the receiving part transaction is not visible. Balance is ok on both accs but it is not visible in transaction history...
Last edited by KenWilber on Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
balls of steele
Has experience

Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:12 pm

ArberPro wrote: for sure restrict/close some accounts , this is all because they are afraid of hefty fines for AML procedures and can't blame them for that.
I m in contact with several smart bettors and to my eyes it is obvious that Skrill and Neteller are targeting the Balkan countries and probably Bangladesh. To be honest these countries do not represent the best traffic these ewallets could dream about.
It is wise for now to let the dust go down and when more information is available make new plans. It is not wise to burn resources right now. Maybe it is good to take a short holidays season now and let others fight with the monsters.

Return to “Skrill”