RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Skrill VIP accounts. Read carefully

Skrill: VIP accounts | Highest Limits | Reduced costs
OneChance
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Skrill VIP accounts. Read carefully

Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:40 am

But what if the in coming payments were from people i personally know - and they can all reverify their own accounts ? Under which terms a confiscation might legally be sound ?

"at any time suspend or terminate your Skrill Account without notice if we have reason to believe that another Skrill or NETELLER account held by you has been used for any fraudulent activity, money laundering, terrorism financing or other criminal activity."

Since smart betting is not a fraud (all accounts being verified and reverified if needed) or any other of the following categories - even by following the money - i do not see how they can even ponder to move forward with a confiscation.
Last edited by OneChance on Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
janisrk92
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:12 pm

Maybe someone should create alternative for neteller/skrill? They are stupid, i have been asked for 3 selfies in 3 different places and todays date, even that was not ok, they asked me take selfie with this months calendar...

Whats next? They will ask selfie with girlfriend?

Yes, also they asked for my income proof... its normally?
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:35 pm

It really depends on how you define ''multiaccounting''.

If you accepted money from 4-5 people in a year, then you have a chance to keep your account. So far through, have only seen friends having their skrill closed cause they were using 1 bet365 acc per day. You can't do much in that scenario, unfortunately.
I think there is a BIG Difference between 4-5 people and 500 people. When you transfer back and forth up to 10 people I think you should be quite safe

And the big difference is between a real friend or friend on paper...
Last edited by maletaja on Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:43 pm

Maybe someone should create alternative for neteller/skrill? They are stupid, i have been asked for 3 selfies in 3 different places and todays date, even that was not ok, they asked me take selfie with this months calendar...

Whats next? They will ask selfie with girlfriend?

Yes, also they asked for my income proof... its normally?.
The reason they ask such thing is they want to know you haven't bought a hundred of id-s. If they get selfie then they see the real person behind account and everything is ok. I don't see any problem with that.
atilla9
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:33 pm

This is not their business to know and to check this.

As dealer wins said they are like bookmaker's police at the moment but they are just money processor.
dragspyr59
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:05 pm

are there alternatives? cards?
elabor7
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:26 pm

I'm a VIP user. Skrill is the bookmakers cop. The contract states that they are authorized to provide all information to bookmakers (if the memory does not deceive me). To avoid problems, I don't use skrill to send or receive money from friends.
petpre
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:41 pm

i can say pretty sure, that something changed this year...
it starts with the new kyc (selfie) and continues with many bookmaker problems.
jo
jonibiza19

Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:31 pm

Skrill right now is like a mafia, they will only get worse to the point of expert gamblers stop using them and by that time their profits should drop 50%+.
OneChance
Has experience

Thu May 02, 2019 7:37 pm

Lets analyse the following scenario:

If a Skrill user receives indeed capital from many other Skrill accounts - but all that accounts are able to verify and reverify their accounts in any way Skrill wants them to - even go on video. How then this case allows Skrill to keep some accounts frozen - not replying to emails - or replying empty words that just buys them more time - while keeping clients capital frozen for more than 24 days now. Is this even legal ?

Can anyone having a global opinion about this matter share it ?

Is a confiscation expected in any case like the one mentioned above?
Last edited by OneChance on Thu May 02, 2019 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu May 02, 2019 9:51 pm

Dont use Skrill/NT for transfers to people who bet on the same books (ie B365 etc)  Its asking for trouble!!
Never trust a goose!!!
al
alike

Fri May 03, 2019 9:17 pm

I think its time to start use ecopayz... i dont want let these thiefs from skrill earn money from my work anymore. This is unacceptable, every day we are afraid of that they can close our accounts for no reason. Skrill turned into thrash.
OneChance
Has experience

Sat May 04, 2019 2:29 pm

It was never like this Dealer_Wins. Capital was uploaded from real people, using  their personal accounts and then sending some payments back to a single account. Not even back and forth movements. Yet - I am waiting frozen for a whole month. Does anyone know how long this can take and also if it is legal and if we can react somehow ?
OneChance
Has experience

Sun May 05, 2019 10:10 am

About complaining to Skrill. I believe all this is a very misty situation where they hide behind their terms not giving a penny f#$k about what clients possition is.
I have been on the phone with them - emailing them regularly - only to get a vague answer that I need to be patient until the routine check is over. They dont ask me to provide them with anything at all while all accounts making payments are legit.
Last edited by OneChance on Sun May 05, 2019 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:07 am

We decided to remove the fees section of our Skrill page. Different fees are applied for different countries and these are changing on a day to day basis.
What is valid today will not be valid tomorrow.
On this base, we believe it is fair not to comment on PaySafe's fees policies as all info we could provide will not be accurate and up to date.
We understand that many members have to open their accounts during these days, what we can advise them is to check with PaySafe directly on applicable fees.
We will renew our information in regards to fees when PaySafe stops changing them.
We are sorry for this mess, but this is not up to us.

Return to “Skrill”