BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Bookmakers developed another way to spot bonus hunters.

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Bookmakers developed another way to spot bonus hunters.

Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:21 pm

Even if you are not a bonus hunter I believe you should read carefully.

A person that I personaly know and met several times, contacts me asking for help because a bookmaker (a well known one) confiscated money claiming that the player sent fake documents. I know that this is not the case because the player is legit.

I informed the bookmaker that the player is legit.

Before going on with the answer that I received from the bookmaker, I would like to stress that my ability to resolve this kind of issues is limited, because arbusers is not an authority, even though our voice is loud.

Here is a part of the answer that I received from the bookmaker:
''...Also, the player has accounts with betXXXXX, XXXXXbet and a few other bookmakers to which we have access, and has been marked as abuser in a few of them. The player literally opened 10 different bookmaker accounts within 2-3 days, bonus hunting...''

So look at the criterion that this bookmaker is using. They claim that if you open 10 accounts in diferent bookmakers within 2-3 days, you are a bonus hunter and you are flaged by a number of bookmakers that exchange data with each other. Needless to say that these bookmakers do not belong to the same company.

What is the ''moral outcome'' of this incident? When you are about to open many accounts, dont do it in short period of time. Give your self a break. Wait 2-3 days before moving to the next bookmaker.

Dont ask me about the name of the bookmaker, and dont ask me about the bookmakers under XXXXX letters. (I will not answer in pms also).
Last edited by arbusers on Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anormal1992
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Bookmakers developed another way to spot bonus hunters.

Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:04 pm

But at least may we know its it is a top bookmaker ? or top 10 ones ?
BO
BOOYAKA

Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:52 pm

Shows how crooked these bookmakers are. Is it not illegal to share information and personal details of their customers.

I know for a fact they do share customer information as I get limited in batches rather than 1 at a time. I went a few months with no accounts being limited and then suddenly 4 or 5 limited or closed in the space of a week.
BO
BOOYAKA

Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:55 pm

It's the crappy UK books in my case. They really are terrible.

Return to “Bookies discussion”