BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Bookmakers coverage

Exchange ideas and share info about all alert services.
KC83
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Promotions

Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:10 pm

It is still December. In Your first post there is no information that promotional free subscription has to finish in December as well. Thanks a lot for answer. Waiting for trial:)
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Promotions

Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:17 am

KC83 wrote: It is still December. In Your first post there is no information that promotional free subscription has to finish in December as well. Thanks a lot for answer. Waiting for trial:)
December 2013 , not 2014
Arnold2011
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Recent News

Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:33 pm

hello your Software is Shit you offer prematch arbs from admiralbet and j get nothing Dont Works admiralbet - Prematch !!!! send my Money Back j send you email and j get dont answehre !!! for other bookmakers j dont need youurs why have betburger is much much better :'( :'(
OddStorm
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: OddStorm

Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:58 pm

hi Arnold,

I regret to hear such hard words and that OddStorm do not work for your special case.

Usually we do answer emails during office hours.
Expect an answer tomorrow.

Regards,
chapa
MUCHBET
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Recent News

Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:25 am

Arnold2011 wrote: hello your Software is Shit you offer prematch arbs from admiralbet and j get nothing Dont Works admiralbet - Prematch !!!! send my Money Back j send you email and j get dont answehre !!! for other bookmakers j dont need youurs why have betburger is much much better :'( :'(
Dear Arnold2011,
I may strongly suggest you should use proper wording - even on complaints it usually does help to use words which are not offending the opposite partner.

I could imagine if I were oddstorm I'd rather ignore people using such "shitstorms" ;)
fabregas34
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: OddStorm InPlay Desktop Application

Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:35 am

betfair pls (:
MUCHBET
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:40 am

fabregas34 wrote: betfair pls (:
more sports apart Soccer  ;D
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:14 pm

The 2nd best month in my career was August 2014 and I owe it to Oddstorm. I must admit there's a decrease in Oddstorm's recent performance. It's not good as few months ago. Maybe that's not Oddstorm's fault, maybe bookies are changing/adjusting lines faster, or there is a problem with feed, I don't know but one thing is for sure, Oddstorm was much more efficient in the past but I believe Chapa will make the necessary adjustments and will make this program good once again. There's too many competitors in the market now specially in live arbing market.
Last edited by Yngwie on Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OddStorm
Has experience

Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:27 pm

Thanks Sawyer,

Really appreciate the feedback.

You know we do scan bookmakers directly from the web sites. And surebet delivery time is awesome.
Recently, some of the bookies do use more aggressive server side caching (for inplay), and show real (adjusted) odd only when the outcome is put into the slip ready for staking.
That may seem a bit disappointing to customers, but we are already going after it. Hope we can do something regarding this matter.

I can assure you, OddStorm systems work even better from August now.
And some really joyful additions will be introduced in a few weeks.

Recently, we invest a lot in development, which will be felt after a year if you look behind.

Regards,
chapa
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:12 am

Yngwie/Sawyer wrote: There's too many competitors in the market now specially in live arbing market.
And there are more to come.
yo
yorkjoss

Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:54 pm

Arbusers wrote:
Yngwie/Sawyer wrote: There's too many competitors in the market now specially in live arbing market.
And there are more to come.
yes, so many arbers after the same piece of the pie, on Saturday I placed 6 wagers only, this is an all time low,
more and more for me it is about quality rather than quantity and this is not through choice but basically being
forced upon me by bookmakers changing their odds quciker, the days were I made many many smaller bets have gone,
a combination of alert services software and bookmaker software has I think created this.

it is now more than ever a survival of the fittest, I think in the future the skillful arber, the more resourceful arber
will still flourish, using alert services for me is not the way forward, anticipation is the key.

I think the live alert service is becoming or is already saturated and is doing bookmakers a big favour in highlighting
out of line odds and arbers, there is not enough arbers in my opinion willing to pay to keep so many alert services
in business, beatbookies, surebetmonitor, rebelbetting are just 3 examples of how things can detiorate when conditions
start to change for the worse in their business.

live alert services have impressive speeds but gain the arber less advantage than you'd think as so many are using them
and are after the same arbs, basically these live services are a victim of their own success and in my opinion if history is anything to go by will ultimately fall by the wayside just like their "non-live" predcessors.
starter
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:26 pm

Is it possible to filter by leg count in web app. My problem is that I cant use desktop everywhere and I would really like desktop app filters in web.

Other thing is that in desktop app there is no option to click and open browser with selected bet. In web app there is link to click but desktop doesn't show that option.
OddStorm
Has experience

Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:58 am

Hi starter,

Thanks for your feedback.

Currently, there is no such a filter on the web site. Only available in the Desktop App.
It is a matter of a few days to release something, which will satisfy your web needs.

Regards,
chapa
OddStorm
Has experience

OddStorm Web Application

Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:12 am

Hello,

Following our users demand, we are glad to announce our PreMatch and InPlay beta Web Applications:
PreMatch: http://www.oddstorm.com/surebets/
InPlay: http://www.oddstorm.com/surebets-inplay/

Both web apps are very sophisticated tools.
If you should need any help, guidance or have question about the usage, please reply here.

Both will work in free mode this week for all logged in users (free registration is required).

You are welcome to use and test the fastest surebet delivery service free of charge.
Any comments, recommendations or general feedback will be much appreciated, along with bugreports :)

Wish you profitable arbing with OddStorm.

Regards,
chapa
Last edited by OddStorm on Tue May 19, 2015 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
OddStorm
Has experience

Re: Free test week with New Web Application

Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:30 am

Hello friends,

Recently, we added support for Middles and Polish ones into the new Web App. For both PreMatch and InPlay.
You are welcome to try them and provide a feedback.

Just as a reminder, it is still free for all logged in users.

After the free period, we are preparing exclusive trial offer only for arbusers members.
So stay tuned.

Regards,
chapa

Return to “General talk about alert services”