PremiumTradings offer

A unique betting brokerage aimed at professional punters.
w62upr
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Premiumtradings offer

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:52 am

IBC lines of a PT account is same with 1bet. It seems the PT offer is far behind AC except the betfair deal. So have PT kept this lower lines and limits sectet against Administrator during his hard negotiation ?
alesz1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:34 am

Few months ago I got also 0.1  % cashback from them. Now I almost forgot why I was not happy with the deal. And now I see it. It is the lowering of the odds. When I was complaining, they told me that they have to make money so I can have either the best odds or 0.1%... >:( but not both at once!
premiumtradings
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:40 am

Guys,
Opening BetFair accounts requires some kind of set up from Betfair side (unlike Asian bookies, where we are totally independent).
Since it is still early morning in the UK, I am sure within couple of hours all accounts will be ready.
As for Pinnacle- We apologize but one of the operators made an honest mistake. new test account will be provided with reduced spread and you can review it again.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused,
PremiumTradings team
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:03 am

@PremiumTradings.
I suggest you fix this thing. We are an arbing community and each cent counts. If the odds are not the same, and if the 0.10% cash back is not honored as we agreed, then players will opt for other solutions and only Betfair will be lucrative from your offers.
Please deal with this sensitive matters. I m sure that some of our players will monitor all odds and compare them with their original accounts.
Thank you.
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:28 am

w62upr wrote: IBC lines of a PT account is same with 1bet. It seems the PT offer is far behind AC except the betfair deal. So have PT kept this lower lines and limits sectet against Administrator during his hard negotiation ?
The negotiation was indeed hard. Lower odds and smaller limits werent mentioned by PremiumTradings during negotiations.
I will be the first to dump the deal if it is not working. So far, we have guarantees from PremiumTradings that things will work out as agreed. For more, read here: comparing-services-and-offers-t2267/
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:59 am

After my complaints to PremiumTradings management about the lower odds and limits, I was given a pinnacle test account and found out that Odds are identical to my original Pinnacle account, while limits were 10% higher.
PremiumTradings guarantees that all accounts given to our members will be of that kind. However, I kindly request every member to monitor odds and report back if something is wrong.
thanks.
francescosol
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:30 pm

francescosol wrote: im not able to open account, this is the error:
SMTP Error: Could not connect to SMTP host.
registration completed now ;)
w62upr
Has experience

Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:32 pm

premiumtradings wrote: Guys,
Opening BetFair accounts requires some kind of set up from Betfair side (unlike Asian bookies, where we are totally independent).
Since it is still early morning in the UK, I am sure within couple of hours all accounts will be ready.
As for Pinnacle- We apologize but one of the operators made an honest mistake. new test account will be provided with reduced spread and you can review it again.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused,
PremiumTradings team
Thank you for fixing.

By the way, could you add classic view to Pinnacle acccounts ? There had been sometimes a issue with Pinnacle asian view since last week, although now the issue doesn't occur.

Could you also explain the 60% share in IBC ?
Last edited by w62upr on Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
francescosol
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Open betfar account and made 1st deposit with success.
unfortunately, just logged in, an error has arisen: it continually opens a popup window that says "sorry, we expecting technical problem, an error as occurred in the server, please refresh your browser"
Betfair has recently closed access Italians, however we can still see the site with our IP , I think maybe there is conflict between the betfair account provided  and Italian IP
i hope you can solve the problem ASAP
thank you
doubledavis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:10 pm

I would also like someone to explain the 0.6 thing for IBC if they would be so kind. Never used em before but going to give them a try once I've made a PT account.
mini
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:13 pm

How much is the VPN service?
Is the Goal Tool included in this deal?
How much is minimum bet size?
w62upr
Has experience

Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:15 pm

francescosol wrote:
francescosol wrote: im not able to open account, this is the error:
SMTP Error: Could not connect to SMTP host.
registration completed now ;)
I have not seen such a message. I clicked submit button in the registration form, however nothing happned. I tried firefox, internet explorer and chrome, all failed. I could finally register using Opera. Is this only to me ?
Last edited by w62upr on Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NDR
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:19 pm

I have not seen such a message. I clicked submit button in the registration form, however nothing happned. I tried firefox, internet explorer and chrome, all failed. I could finally registered using Opera. Is this only to me ?
[/quote]

same here. try different browsers too. they told me @ skype that there is a problem with it. i finally registered in skype. told them that i used the arbusers banner. they know about, it and i already have my accounts.

can say that their support is fast and helpful.
Last edited by NDR on Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pls excuse my bad english
qbet
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:22 pm

francescosol wrote: Open betfar account and made 1st deposit with success.
unfortunately, just logged in, an error has arisen: it continually opens a popup window that says "sorry, we expecting technical problem, an error as occurred in the server, please refresh your browser"
Betfair has recently closed access Italians, however we can still see the site with our IP , I think maybe there is conflict between the betfair account provided  and Italian IP
i hope you can solve the problem ASAP
thank you
You are allowed to login but I don't think you can bet on the exchange from an Italian IP.  You would need a foreign IP.
w62upr
Has experience

Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:50 am

How long will it take to receive a PT account or bookies account ? I submited a registration form 12 hours ago, however have not received any emails even like a confirmation email. Is this usual ?

Return to “PremiumTradings”