PremiumTradings offer

A unique betting brokerage aimed at professional punters.
coolee81
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: PremiumTradings offer

Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:06 pm

Today i received funds via Ecopayz.  Thanks for help!!
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:17 pm

For me, only Bitcoin withdrawal is available, no bank transfer at all, at least for now.
No worried even if I would like to lower my balance.
alealeale
Totally Pro

Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:39 pm

I didn't know we had to reach a 20x turnover of the deposited amount before asking a free withdrawal, no matter if it is the first of the month of the very first in absolute.
Kalitko
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:02 pm

alealeale wrote: I didn't know we had to reach a 20x turnover of the deposited amount before asking a free withdrawal, no matter if it is the first of the month of the very first in absolute.
Me neither, as it did not stand within the T&C when I registered. Was perhaps added later on at some point and I didn't notice. Initially I wanted to withdraw only half my balance as I am betting a lot on e-sports, but these fees persuaded me to withdraw the full balance and move all my action to Sportmarket. I do believe charging these fees won't be beneficial to PremiumTradings in the long term, but it is their decision. For me it is an expensive lesson, first to always read the small print when T&C are updated and second, to always pick the stronger brand instead of the one offering a larger cashback. What I have earned in cashback with PT trough the years, I have paid sevenfold as a withdrawal fee just now.

My money was just received via ecopayz. Thanks to the admin for the assistance.
risilloch
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:07 pm

Thanks for all you work behind the scenes, arbusers.

PT contacted me and advised that Bank withdrawal is not available, only Bitcoin.
Which is of no use to me.

The funds will just have to remain there for now.

But the fact that others have received payouts increases my confidence in them a bit.
Kalitko wrote:
alealeale wrote: I didn't know we had to reach a 20x turnover of the deposited amount before asking a free withdrawal, no matter if it is the first of the month of the very first in absolute.
Me neither, as it did not stand within the T&C when I registered. Was perhaps added later on at some point and I didn't notice. Initially I wanted to withdraw only half my balance as I am betting a lot on e-sports, but these fees persuaded me to withdraw the full balance and move all my action to Sportmarket. I do believe charging these fees won't be beneficial to PremiumTradings in the long term, but it is their decision. For me it is an expensive lesson, first to always read the small print when T&C are updated and second, to always pick the stronger brand instead of the one offering a larger cashback. What I have earned in cashback with PT trough the years, I have paid sevenfold as a withdrawal fee just now.

My money was just received via ecopayz. Thanks to the admin for the assistance.
Yes, the 20x rollover on first deposit caught me out as well - i didn't see it in the T&Cs, possibly i missed it but I am usually pretty diligent
about reading and understanding fine print in any agreement.
FYI - There is a 10x rollover on all subsequent deposits as well.
alealeale
Totally Pro

Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:27 pm

They have a very weird way to calculate rollover on Orbit: always stake amount, even when we lay a
bet, liability doesn't mind, I will finish in 2030.
TheJog87
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:24 pm

I won't get tired of saying that Premium Tradings are leeches. any retail bettors will see their edge eroded due to unfair fees. Working with agents always took a risk but with PT even more. There are more fairer and honest agents. As someone on this forum told me ,"the bell has sounded", don't be ignorant and take your money (duly decimated as is their politics) away from them
Last edited by TheJog87 on Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alealeale
Totally Pro

Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:28 pm

I chose PT Orbit as second exchange after 3000 euro limits on Asian Connect one.
PT has 4% instead of 3% and high fees. I even know that betting there and reach such high
turnover amount to save withdrawal commissions isn't worthwhile.
It's better to pay them about 100 euro to take money away and keep betting @3% on AC.
That said I don't think they aren't reliable.
dealer wins
Totally Pro

Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:33 pm

Pleased to report my withdrawal request from earlier in the week was received today, a few days delay but thats understandable given the circumstances, and I was informed of the delay when I submitted the withdrawal.

Have to say PT have always been spot on with their CS.  They always respond quickly to emails, and never had a problem with them.

Hope they ride out this Wuhan Flu BS and go from strength to strength!
Never trust a goose!!!
Qual1ty00
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:11 am

Almost 2 months now and premium tradings still didn't process my withdrawal of 4600 EUR. just to keep you updated
premiumtradings
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:36 pm

Dear Qual1ty00,

The details provided in the post matched certain profile which was already cashed out and as such your post above is untruthful.
premiumtradings
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:37 pm

Dear dealer wins,

Thank you for your honest feedback, as well as adequate interpretation.
risilloch
Has experience

Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:29 pm

Good God!!

I'm being charged 3% for a withdrawal to my bank account.

Is this typical for other users of Premium Tradings?

The website page https://www.premiumtradings.com/en/transactions/ indicates that there should be no fees for this type of withdrawal
barret19
Has experience

Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:24 pm

PT has to be the worst agent in activity, maybe followed by AC.
dealer wins
Totally Pro

Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:17 am

Ive used PT for 6 years now, and never had a problem with them.  Find their CS excellent, and without them I would be £200,000 poorer as I wouldnt be able to access Pinnacle.

My only criticism would be with the deposit and withdrawal fees, they are on the high side, and bank withdrawals should be either free or maybe a £15 fee max.

To avoid the 3% you will have to use Neteller, then withdraw from Neteller to bank.
Never trust a goose!!!

Return to “PremiumTradings”