Comparing services and offers

A place to compare agents, services and offers.
MikkoH37
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Comparing services and offers

Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:46 pm

Sam5za4 wrote: Hey guys, I have a question for the agencies

From your experience which one offers good exchange with lay on horses? Also, who offers USDT deposits?
Betcoinbookies accepts all crypto deposits, including usdt, but as far as i know it offers only Orbit Exchange, in which there is no lay option for horse racing.

Brokerstorm i think offers an exchange with lay option on horse racing, but i am not sure they accept usdt.
WorldWideWifi
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:44 pm

I would like to know best sharp bookies for USA sports , tenis and soccer .

Which one have less juice on each sport?

Now PINNACLE has 2% in USA OPEN has anyother platform like penta88 betther odds? Are all similar in terms of juice?
crowned
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:13 pm

I understand that some of the supported agents are offering exchange accounts, mainly Betfair white labels, that are not mentioned in this thread. I would like to ask the reasons why and if the admin of this forum would give a green light to these white labels.
Thank you.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:39 am

crowned wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:13 pm
I understand that some of the supported agents are offering exchange accounts, mainly Betfair white labels, that are not mentioned in this thread. I would like to ask the reasons why and if the admin of this forum would give a green light to these white labels.
Thank you.

You already know that agent style of betting comes with an additional layer of risk. We explained this several times. I can say for sure, that using a Betfair white label is adding one more layer of risk. People that use agents are calculating these risks and they are ready to take some of them in exchange of convenience, ease of betting, and of course additional profits.
I suppose you already know that Orbit and Piwi247 are the most common white labels you can use through agents. The betting community found solutions in these 2 that could not be found anywhere else. Other white labels are under different regimes, different licences, different entities, complete unanimity and other factors that we don't like. We assume the risk with them is not something the usual smart bettor would tolerate. Therefore we select not to promote the full range of products agents are offering to the clients.
When something becomes mature and safer, you will be the first to know it, as always.
I hope that helps, and thank you for the question.
arbusers
Administrator

Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:10 am

We noticed AsianConnect's KYC procedure being much faster and flexible than before. We therefore changed our presentation in our portal and the forum to reflect the new reality. We also highlighted the bonuses that agents give during these periods as free and easy cash.
Kreon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:13 am

I have tried all 4 suggested agents and also non suggested agents (my bad) and I must say it is AsianConnect the one that expires stability and rock steady solidity. I use them mainly for Orbit but for their platform too. For me Black from BetInAsia is the best, but I give a little bit of revenue for a lot more peace of mind.
ajeto
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:39 am

My few cents about the agents:

These PRO platforms are not exactly what they are promising they are. They cover mostly soccer, other sports are covered very poorly, like tennis ATP In example without having the Games HDP lines. So mostly main lines without any props at all. Like team totals, periods, players stats.....

When you check the bookies included in the platform you will see that in other sports except maybe soccer, there will be only few bookies included and PIN lines will almost always be the best lines.

Another thing is how the agents promote bookies private accounts - most of the times you will find on their web pages logos of many bookies, but when you want to actually get a private account with some bookies, they will tell you that it is not possible "at the moment", "working on the solution," bla bla bla... IE Sportsmarket only can provide PS3838 (Pinnacle clone) account. If you are lucky and you get your private account with X bookie at X Agent, you will soon figure out that limits on that account are ridiculous, sometimes like 20% of original limits of that bookie. So if original limit is 100 with some Asian bookies, you will likely be able to bet 20.

At the end. When you use agents, you add one more layer of risk, u are dealing with a middleman. There are fees and there are voids, specially if you try to use less reliable bookies. So in conclusion I would say that it is quite personal, if using an agent makes sense or not. Depends on your betting style. If you can't access to regular bookies accounts like PIN, you are a high roller and you do mostly soccer, then it may be useful.
agamir
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:16 pm

Which agent gives you the highest limit to bet esspecially in lowe leagues in soccer?
arbusers
Administrator

Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:45 am

agamir wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:16 pm
Which agent gives you the highest limit to bet esspecially in lowe leagues in soccer?

More or less you will get the same limits from all of them. If anyone offers you bigger limits that would be a recipe for catastrophe. In the past some agents offered bigger limits in everything. It didn't work out.

However, you could find bigger limits in big soccer markets (not lower leagues), but you should be looking off line for them.

Return to “General talk about betting agents”