VPN service

A unique betting brokerage aimed at professional punters.
premiumtradings
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

VPN service

Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:36 am

For those of you who need:
PremiumTradings is offering VPN service for registered customers. It will assit you in accessing bookies which are blocked due to your Geo-location.
The biggest advantage: We offer a VPN which is working only on chosen browser, so basically you can have our VPN IP on Firefox, while working with your real IP on Chrome.
Cost is 0.5€ p/day.
For members who deposit 10K plus - service is for free!
Contact our operators gor additional info.
thedal

Re: VPN service

Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:50 pm

Hi,

I'm in the UK and pinnacle will be closed at the end of the month. I've read reviews and premiumtradings seems like the best agent for me. My question is: I already have a sophisticated setup where I have my VPN embedded to my router making switching simple, my VPN routes to Sweden, would this be a problem for using  pinnacle and sbo through premiumtradings, Sweden is a allowed country but not sure if the IP must be a Asian one?

Thanks,
Last edited by thedal on Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
premiumtradings
To become a Pro

Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:07 am

Dear thedal,

There is no need for a Asian IP, as you can continue using your VPN with no problem.

Best regards,
PremiumTradings team
yo
yorkjoss

Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:45 am

premiumtradings wrote: For those of you who need:
PremiumTradings is offering VPN service for registered customers. It will assit you in accessing bookies which are blocked due to your Geo-location.
The biggest advantage: We offer a VPN which is working only on chosen browser, so basically you can have our VPN IP on Firefox, while working with your real IP on Chrome.
Cost is 0.5€ p/day.
sorry if I'm asking an obvious question but just want to clarify things before deciding on an agent and vpn, I
was told by hidemyass vpn service that what you suggest can't be done that is using vpn on one browser
and your own i.p on a different browser on the same pc.

I wish to use my regular books on firefox on my own i.p, and the PT books on chrome with a vpn, using the same pc,
can this be done?, you also say your vpn is free if you deposit £10k+, this all sounds very good to me but I am
asking for clarification please as it's a subject that is all new to me.

if possible can you give clarification on GBP £, what accounts I can use with this currency, I'm sure other arbusers
from UK are in the same position as me and still to chose an agent/vpn.

thanks
Last edited by yorkjoss on Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
dr
drhoo

Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:53 am

look into virtual machines guys. you can do anything with those.

virtualbox is free, open source, probably the best solution.
yo
yorkjoss

Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:58 am

drhoo wrote: look into virtual machines guys. you can do anything with those.

virtualbox is free, open source, probably the best solution.
I'm not bad at arbing but all this technical stuff??? vitrualbox, virtual machines, open source,
I'm not too clever, all this stuff is a foreign language to me, good with numbers, that's about it
premiumtradings
To become a Pro

Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:22 am

yorkjoss wrote:
premiumtradings wrote: For those of you who need:
Cost is 0.5€ p/day.
sorry if I'm asking an obvious question but just want to clarify things before deciding on an agent and vpn, I
was told by hidemyass vpn service that what you suggest can't be done that is using vpn on one browser
and your own i.p on a different browser on the same pc.

I wish to use my regular books on firefox on my own i.p, and the PT books on chrome with a vpn, using the same pc,
can this be done?, you also say your vpn is free if you deposit £10k+, this all sounds very good to me but I am
asking for clarification please as it's a subject that is all new to me.

if possible can you give clarification on GBP £, what accounts I can use with this currency, I'm sure other arbusers
from UK are in the same position as me and still to chose an agent/vpn.

thanks
Dear yorkjoss,

It is all like @MaxShalamar said.

If you deposit 10k+, the VPN Service will be free of charge.

For the accounts in GBP currency, you can contact our operators for more detail information at Skype (prmts77) or at support@premiumtradings.com

Or either you can send me a PM if you want.

Best regards,
Mat
PremiumTradings team
Looter
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:46 pm

Yes it is possible - been doing it for a while - arbing with Chrome and Zenmate and using a different proxy with Firefox for other stuff all on the same PC
[/quote]

Be careful with proxies and services like Zenmate.
Your real ip is easy to be leaked due to flash or java content in the websites you browse.
For the minimum level of security i suggest to use VPN.
For higher security level you can use VPN through VPS , VPS with remote control or dedicated...
M
dr
drhoo

Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:43 am

yorkjoss wrote: I'm not bad at arbing but all this technical stuff??? vitrualbox, virtual machines, open source,
I'm not too clever, all this stuff is a foreign language to me, good with numbers, that's about it
meh it's not rocket science. i know you can't be good at something if you're not even interested in and aren't working with it.

it's just a concept. VMs aren't *necessary* for an arber, i know plenty of them who don't use VMs. It does make some things easier though.

also, if you're interested in setting it up, i can give you some pointers how to do it.
yo
yorkjoss

Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:38 am

drhoo wrote:
yorkjoss wrote: I'm not bad at arbing but all this technical stuff??? vitrualbox, virtual machines, open source,
meh it's not rocket science. i know you can't be good at something if you're not even interested in and aren't working with it.

it's just a concept. VMs aren't *necessary* for an arber, i know plenty of them who don't use VMs. It does make some things easier though.

also, if you're interested in setting it up, i can give you some pointers how to do it.
thanks for the offer Drhoo, very nice of you, maybe in the near future I will ask you for some pointers,
as I said I'm technically hopeless, 48 years old and failed everything (almost) at school, just goes to
show you don't have to be superman to be successful at arbing, anyone can do it, I'm still managing
to do it, god knows how? as it's so much tougher these days and getting worse but the earnings contradict
this, us arbers are a resolute bunch.
Last edited by yorkjoss on Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:47 am

yorkjoss wrote: to be successful at arbing, anyone can do it
Wrong statement.
Andronius
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:51 pm

Is it possible to use VPS instead of VPN?
premiumtradings
To become a Pro

Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:10 am

@Andronius Would you please elaborate on your question regarding using VPS instead of VPN. Can you be a bit more specific regarding your needs?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
George
PremiumTradings Team
Andronius
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:44 am

I have already VPS and in order not to spend money buying VPN I would like to use VPS to change my IP address; or you offer your services only to the players that have or buy VPN?
premiumtradings
To become a Pro

Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:57 am

@Andronius Sorry for the delay with the reply. According to my information you can still use your VPS IP but you will have to install additional software like Squid or OpenVPN.

If you have other questions - please let me know. I can assure you that this type of delay in response is highly unlikely to occur again.

Kind regards,
George
PremiumTradings Team

Return to “PremiumTradings”