BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

How much to have ready to deposit for ONE softbook?

Ask anything about smart gambling
kungu
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

How much to have ready to deposit for ONE softbook?

Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:05 am

Hello!
I am quite new to arbing, but over the last year I have got my feet wet and have already opened a lot of accounts and successfully cleared the sign up bonus. My bankroll is about 15k at the moment and from what I read this should be ok now to start some serious arbing. At the moment I am only limitied at interwetten and mybet
I want to wait until the big football leagues start again, and then start hitting at just a few softbooks at the same time.  Since I know I will get limited fast anyway I want to get in as much volume as possible in the time I have, so my question is how much should I have ready to deposit at ONE softbook at a time, so I can get out the maximum, before they limit me?

What will I be able to bet e.g. at premium league games on one arb at the bigger bookies like coral, willhil?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: How much to have ready to deposit for ONE softbook?

Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:39 am

Welcome home.
There is no universal answer to your question. It depends on the bookmaker. In general, you must keep 30% of your bankroll in e-wallets, ready to shoot. Since you mentioned Coral and Willhill, I would suggest not to deposit 1000 each time, bet in games that are very close to start and be able to redeposit or bet again within the same day.
For example, deposit 1000, bet on EPL in the afternoon, and bet again in an Italian or German game the same day. No matter if you have to redeposit or use the capital accumulated by the first bet.
For Coral, you might find some extra super dooper arbs in markets with high odds. For example, HT/FT with odds 11-13. In that case you cant put all the amount. Just put 100 euros and wait for the next arb to show up.
I hope I helped.
DonkeyKong
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:43 am

Arbusers wrote: I would suggest not to deposit 1000 each time, bet in games that are very close to start and be able to redeposit or bet again within the same day.
For example, deposit 1000, bet on EPL in the afternoon, and bet again in an Italian or German game the same day. No matter if you have to redeposit or use the capital accumulated by the first bet.
Why is it good to bet multiple times in one day?
Is betting on games close to start something that would get you limited quick on WH?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:24 am

Because you are finishing with roll over requirements before they limit your account.

Return to “Newbie's questions”