RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Italian bookmakers

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Italian bookmakers

Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:19 am

Could someone from Italy tell us some more about the Italian bookmakers that I see in many alert services?
I see some great arbs there and maybe there are opportunities to be explored.
Do they accept clients outside Italy?
Single bets allowed?
Any taxation?
Limits, odds?
Thank you very much in advance.
umbertobet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Italian bookmakers

Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:57 am

no way to bet there, unless you are italian or you live in italy but as legal citizen
italian bookies asks as mandatory "codice fiscale"
qw
qwv8np46

Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:53 am

Hi! I would like to ask If it is possible to live from arbing in Italy? I live 5 minutes from Italy and Italian betting shops. This week I am also going to make “codice fiscale” and test a few online italian bookmakers (I have a good betting bank but cant make anymore nice profit with ID-s from my country, I cant find any soft bookie with good limits). Anyone with experience from Italy? :) Thanks
qw
qwv8np46

Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:54 am

Posted by: Arbusers
« on: August 18, 2014, 10:19:21 AM »

Insert Quote

Could someone from Italy tell us some more about the Italian bookmakers that I see in many alert services?
Single bets allowed?
Any taxation?
Limits, odds?

I can tell this about italian bookies (I am not italian I just live very close). This summer I went to visit a few betting shops and ask for limits. Most bookies told me that that allow to pay out on single bet up to 10k. Yes single bets are allowed. Thay also told me that they have no taxes for costumers. I don't know what are the limits on arbs... Next weak I will open and test a few Italian bookies and test online limits. Wait for new info  ;)
qw
qwv8np46

Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:36 am

i am from Slovenia and I made "codice fiscale"-it was free. Yestrday I open giocodigitale but they told me that I should have document that was relised in Italy ...?! :/ Than I was able to open Sisal but I am waiting for ID verification
starkyabc
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:25 am

How do you find arbs with italian bookies?
qw
qwv8np46

Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:35 am

after arguing with giocodigitale on chat they accept me as there customer :) Now I just have to test their limits and resistance. Betonvalu cover a few italian bookmaker like sisal, snai and better. I also spoke to one Italian arber in June and he told me for a software (the cost is 200€/mount) that cover all  Italian bookmakers, but I never try that software. This software also cover the only Slovenian bookmaker that we have in this country, so I was very impressed of this software 
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:39 pm

I thought to give this thread a small push as there is a lot of discussion about Italian bookmakers in the Betburger thread. So my list in Italy would be:

Bet365 (and clones)
Lottomatica
Eurobet
LeoVegas
Betflag
Marathonbet
Domusbet
Starvegas

If you find this list interesting, I might come back with a 2nd set of bookmakers.
ex-hft
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:24 pm

campeones wrote:
Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:39 pm
I thought to give this thread a small push as there is a lot of discussion about Italian bookmakers in the Betburger thread. So my list in Italy would be:

Bet365 (and clones)
Lottomatica
Eurobet
LeoVegas
Betflag
Marathonbet
Domusbet
Starvegas

If you find this list interesting, I might come back with a 2nd set of bookmakers.
Thank you Campeones!
I'm not operating in Italy (more stats focused, operations are seriously lagging behind), but I'm always interested to hear more!
pkpunter
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:30 pm

arbusers wrote:
Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:19 am
Single bets allowed?
Any taxation?
Limits, odds?
good evening, Arbuser,
point 1: no
point 2: yes
point 3: no
point 4: yes, it depends on the style how fast, and it differs among the various bookmakers.

Greetings
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:02 am

pkpunter wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:30 pm
good evening, Arbuser,
point 1: no
point 2: yes
point 3: no
point 4: yes, it depends on the style how fast, and it differs among the various bookmakers.

Thank you for your answers. The thread is so old, that my questions were here for 8+ years before receiving an answer. During these years I made my own research and I know Italy is one of the best places in Europe for smart betting.

Return to “Bookies discussion”