RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Bets tracker

Ask anything about smart gambling
Gandalfbet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Bets tracker

Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:45 am

Hello, i am ready to start arbing again after a while, I needed to gather more money in the mean time.
When i was arbing before I wrote down all my bets in Notepad, which was time consuming and not very helpful considering statistics, it just helped me to know where my money was at the time. Now I want to find software with which i will be able to insert all my bets and have a much better insight of all my work. Can someone recommend me a good bet tracker (if there is any)? Thank you very much. ;)
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Bets tracker

Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:25 pm

There are some tools (excel and applications). I used many of them. Then I developed my own excel, and I made it fully automated (based on macros) and decided to offer it as a product. This excel is available to download and try (just as a trial) and you can purchase it. It's at http://surebettracker.com

However it was difficult to improve the excel and make it work on many different platforms (Windows versions, Excel versions, etc.). So this project has ended (the Excel is working great, but no more improvements will be made)

During 2013 we worked on a web application. It's available to users for more than 10 months now.
I strongly recommend it. It's Smart Bet Tracker http://sbt.smartbettracker.com

Some info:
You can track single bets and multiple bets and of course you can also track surebets. In fact, surebets are two, three or more single bets grouped. You can define your accounts - bookmakers and ewallets (or bank accounts), and set their currency. You can place bets and transfer money between accounts, or place other money transactions (investments, fees, bonus, etc.). You must define your main currency (all balances and transactions will be managed in the account currency and the main currency). You can export accounts, bets and transactions to excel. You can manage tipsters and exchange rates.

You can record lots of interesting information about each bet that will allow its analysis. For example, you can record the sport, country, competition, market, period, spread, odds, pick, tipster and result.

Smart Bet Tracker provides real time events information to make it easier to place bets. Instead of filling all the information in the bet form, you can search the event, market and odds offered by Pinnacle and place a bet or surebet with all this information already completed. You can search the events in the search field at the top menu. Or you can navigate using the sports menu.

You have many reports available. It has many other features.

It's free to try and for basic use (5 bets a day). And it's extremely cheap if you need to record more bets.
We are always working on it based on customers feedback.

Give it a try at http://sbt.smartbettracker.com
Feel free to write to me

I hope you like it.
Of course, I use it (I have almost three years surebetting history).

Regards
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
tatankov
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:18 am

I am using smartbet and strongly, and strongly recommend to everyone.
DonkeyKong
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:30 am

tat wrote: I am using smartbet and strongly, and strongly recommend to everyone.
Is it really much better than some random RebelBetting arbbook that is free?
tatankov
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:21 am

Are you talking about the rebel betting excel?
If that is the case, absolutely.
I have been using for one month now and I really satisfied. It's completely 'bug-free' and make everything I need, which is a mix of sure betting and punting.
I just think the reporting still needs some improvement.

But go to the site and check it out, you can use it for free with the limit of 5 bets per day.
eltrien
Has experience

Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:39 am

If someone looks for a free tool: there is one in BetLinker. It's completely free and contains all necessary instruments.
Link to website: http://en.betlinker.com/
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:17 am

tat wrote: Are you talking about the rebel betting excel?
If that is the case, absolutely.
I have been using for one month now and I really satisfied. It's completely 'bug-free' and make everything I need, which is a mix of sure betting and punting.
I just think the reporting still needs some improvement.

But go to the site and check it out, you can use it for free with the limit of 5 bets per day.
Tat. You can send any request (new reports or any other thing you need) and we will analyse it for sure. Thank you.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
DonkeyKong
Has experience

Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:53 pm

I have been using the rebelbetting excel for a month and I don't really know what else I would need there.

I checked smartbet and it seems to be the same with a couple more options which I wouldn't really use. I don't know maybe I'm missing on something. If I want some simple reports I can add them myself to the rebel excel file.

I guess I just don't feel like trying something completely new when I'm used to what I have been using and it also has everything I would need.
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:40 pm

DonkeyKong wrote: I have been using the rebelbetting excel for a month and I don't really know what else I would need there.

I checked smartbet and it seems to be the same with a couple more options which I wouldn't really use. I don't know maybe I'm missing on something. If I want some simple reports I can add them myself to the rebel excel file.

I guess I just don't feel like trying something completely new when I'm used to what I have been using and it also has everything I would need.
Hi DonkeyKong. Smart Bet Tracker and RebelBetting ArbBook are completely different tools. ArbBook is great. It's a spreadsheet to record surebets a provides information about your balances and pending bets at all bookmakers. You can record back and lay surebets up to three legs. You can record deposits, withdrawals and bonuses. You have some statistical monthly information and a graph with running results. That's all it does, and it does it perfectly. If that's what you need (and I know a lot of people - if not most people - don't need nothing more), it's ok. I used it when I started, but I decided I wanted  more.

Smart Bet Tracker offers many more options. Different currencies. Tipsters. Normal bets (single and multiple). More transactions (transfers, fees, adjustments). Back and Lay transactions together. Many reports and graphs. These reports and graphs can be customised (time range, sports, markets, competitions, bookmakers). You can access real time events and odds information. When you add a bet or surebet, you can get all the information online. And each bet has many information to analyse (sport, competition, event, market, period, spread, odds, tipster, etc). It's a web application. You can use it everywhere. And we are evolving. Just ask for he features you need. If we can do it we will do it,

And I think user interface is really nice  :)
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com

Return to “Newbie's questions”