Pinnacle started a bwin tactic ?

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
ArbTrade
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Pinnacle started a bwin tactic ?

Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:33 pm

Hi.
I just experienced that pinnacle started to void bets whenever they like (of course winners , lost was setelled)
Take a close look what you are betting. I could bet on the similar odds in sbo...
Last edited by ArbTrade on Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
doubledavis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Pinnacle started a bwin tactic ?

Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:51 pm

What bets of yours did they void? And was there an error in their display i.e score, time, red card etc? They voided some bets of my friends but they were showing it was 1-0 to the home team and offering odds accordingly whereas it was actually 2-0. I still they they should have settled the bets at the correct odds for 2-0 but not voided.

I have had no void bet issues with Pinny despite heavy betting volume. They just started to offer live arbs for English league 2 matches on a saturday (never saw these last year) and on the opening day I got some huge arbs with them and was a touch concerned they may void as they all won with them but thankfully no issues.
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:47 pm

doubledavis wrote: They just started to offer live arbs for English league 2 matches on a saturday (never saw these last year) and on the opening day I got some huge arbs with them and was a touch concerned they may void as they all won with them but thankfully no issues.
That was a good saturday, i milked poor pinny as well!
ArbTrade
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:52 pm

F them. I got used to crook tactics. I am on plus anyway.
Actually would be surprised if they did not start to get harsh. Last month they got hammered hard.
Last edited by ArbTrade on Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”