need help finding a betting software

Ask anything about smart gambling
jw22
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

need help finding a betting software

Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:17 am

Hi people,
is there a software out there that scans betting prices across the bookies and notifies you of any major drop in odds that have occurred

thanks
Moth
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: need help finding a betting software

Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:35 am

jw22 wrote: Hi people,
is there a software out there that scans betting prices across the bookies and notifies you of any major drop in odds that have occurred

thanks
I can't say I at least have ever heard of any site or software that does this in particular...

Why are you interested in odds that have dropped? How would being notified of lower odds be useful to you?
jw22
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:24 pm

Hi Moth,

Its just a little experiment i would like to try,for example with horse racing much like the efficient market hypothesis (EMI) in the financial markets, there is a belief that all known knowledge is factored in to the price/odds and if the price is going down its because more people are backing it for some reason or another, so any drastic odds slashed can be viewed as a great indicator to place a bet, i would rather be alerted via email of any drastic price changes whether that be throughout the day or at the last minute  which would be alot easier than having to sift through previous prices throughout the day and watch prices fluctuate at the very last moment
abc
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:28 pm

jw22 wrote: Hi people,

thanks
oddsmath.com - however it provides odds for soccer only
jw22
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:44 pm

thanks mate could come in useful with all the match fixing going on around europe atm much appreciated
Moth
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:24 am

I'm currently casing a bunch of arb alert services to review them and I think I've found such a service for you at CheckBestOdds ---
Exploiting odds movements, especially dropping odds, is a well-known and often efficient way to make money on sports betting. In this strategy you choose the odds with the highest drop rate.

Of course you can find dropping odds in our website. However sometimes you don't have time to follow it.
http://checkbestodds.com/dropping-odds/alert

I'll let you know if I find any more but this is the first I've even heard of this being done.

Return to “Newbie's questions”