Higher limits for Pinnacle, SBObet, IBCbet etc

A place to compare agents, services and offers.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Higher limits for Pinnacle, SBObet, IBCbet etc

Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:12 pm

A number of our members requested higher limits for their accounts with Pinnacle, SBObet, IBCbet, Singbet and the rest of the Asian bookmakers. It seems that a lot of people are looking for higher limits in minor markets, such as lower categories football, cycling or even ping pong. (Yes…someone is asking for very high limits in Ping Pong)
There are solutions for their requests, but I’m afraid we can’t have everything we need.
I contacted both agents AsianConnect and PremiumTradings. Let’s see what they have to offer.
AsianConnect is offering X10 limits for action via Skype betting. If you are about to use this service, you have to keep into consideration the following:
1. If you request higher limits, you will be charged with additional margin, meaning that if you see odds 2.00 in Pinnacle and you need X10 of the limits, you will be given odds 1.98 or even lower.
2. Skype betting requests time, so If you want to use it in live action you will lose significant time until the agent accepts, places and confirms your bet. My understanding is that you can’t have live action.
3. Skype betting will not count for the 0.10% cash back that you get from your AsianConnect action when referred via arbusers. AsianConnect claims that this is a burden it can’t take.
4. Their operators work 24/7.
PremiumTrading could offer X8 limits for action via Skype betting. If you are about to use this service, you have to keep into consideration the following:
1. Remarks 1 and 2 for AsianConnect are applicable in PremiumTradings as well.
2. Skype betting will count for the 0.10% cash back that you get from PremiumTradings if referred by arbusers, only if you monthly Skype turnover is above 20k.
3. Their operators work 24/7.

If you want pre game action with higher limits, and if you are willing to take some bigger margins, then this could work perfectly for you.

Unfortunately, none of these agents is offering leveraged accounts that you could use your self avoiding skype. Most of you have been given an account from AC with Pinnacle limits X4-X8 in the past. I believe that this happened because AC was betting against you. During WC many of these accounts were limited to the normal limits simply because absolutely no-one could bet against your sharp action.

You could search for other agents that are willing to offer bigger limits. I suggest you avoid the underground agents from Asia, simply because your funds will be at risk. No agent could handle the action of sharp arbers. I know case where 1 agent is handling 1 sharp high roller with arbitrage action. This is the maximum he could get. A 2nd arber in his portfolio would be a major blow and could bring significant risks to all sides.

Thanks for reading.
frikko1000
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Higher limits for Pinnacle, SBObet, IBCbet etc

Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:56 pm

Arbusers wrote:
I contacted both agents AsianConnect and PremiumTradings. Let’s see what they have to offer.
AsianConnect is offering X10 limits for action via Skype betting. If you are about to use this service, you have to keep into consideration the following:

Thanks for reading.
what you say it's abosultely not true

i use pt and ac since year

they just have normal singbet sbo ibc and clone account and they just collect odds from their website

it is impossble tu bet hige amount with them

to place huge amount an asian agent (chinese, indonesian, malasian ecc) is abolutely needed

who place huge amount do not collect odds from sbo, sing, ibc and clone, but have different way to place their bet directly from the bookies

AC and PT are not be able to do that trust me
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:08 pm

maybe things change frikko, lets see what happens when someone tries to bet high
arbusers
Administrator

Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:24 pm

Frikko, did you ask for a biger bet via Skype that was rejected from PT or AC?
I insist that undergroung agents come with significant risks.
frikko1000
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:06 pm

Arbusers wrote: Frikko, did you ask for a biger bet via Skype that was rejected from PT or AC?
PT and AC are very very trusted people...

but if you are looking for huge amount that's not kind of agent you need
umbertobet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:22 am

frikko1000 wrote:
Arbusers wrote: Frikko, did you ask for a biger bet via Skype that was rejected from PT or AC?

absolutely true
i wanted to bet in early at odds of 1.73 where the limit was 230 euros
they offered me via skype 1000 euros at odds shortened 8-10%..............absolutely ridicoulous
malbork

Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:19 pm

My limits have been cut couple weeks ago, have they done that to all accounts or just those not losing ones?
laurenman
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:20 pm

I recently had this problem with asiancconnect, they limit my bets or shortened the odds. Do you know any trust agent for high limits? thank you.
arbusers
Administrator

Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:21 pm

laurenman wrote: I recently had this problem with asiancconnect, they limit my bets or shortened the odds. Do you know any trust agent for high limits? thank you.
If you are referred by arbusers, send me with a pm the name of the account owner and I will take a look with them. PremiumTradings is an alternative.
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:55 pm

PT and AsianOdds is not good for betting on matches when you have special info....
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:48 pm

kustef wrote: PT and AsianOdds is not good for betting on matches when you have special info....
Same as betting on a non agent Pinnacle?
Never trust a goose!!!
bookieslayer
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:38 am

kustef wrote: PT and AsianOdds is not good for betting on matches when you have special info....
Curious as to why you say this?
sevvvvv
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:49 am

bookieslayer wrote:
Curious as to why you say this?
Fixed matches.
BetInAsia
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:26 am

Hi,

We believe that our Skype betting offers are good if you need big limits, we can offer both live and pre game action, live action will take time but we believe in our services. Feel free to check it out.
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
betlucky
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:28 am

frikko1000 wrote:

Absolutely, I agree with you, I don't have any pb until then

Return to “General talk about betting agents”