Should I hunt for bonuses

Ask anything about smart gambling
Dentz
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Should I hunt for bonuses

Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:48 am

Hi,

As I said in yesterdays introduction that I am new with arbing. same goes with this excellent forum also  :D
I am thinking of bookies bonuses. Should I take them or just leave them on the table? I have read that bookies
look new customers with keen eye if they take the bonus and make quick bets with them resulting even quicker limits.
Even that I am new with arbing my betting roll is not the issue because I have fairly big roll to use. So this speaks against using the bonuses even it makes me sad to leave money on the table. Is there any advice from you experts how should I proceed with bonuses? Sorry if my writing is awful since I am not from UK.
Never lose your capital.
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Should I hunt for bonuses

Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:45 am

Since your bankroll is big enough, I would advise dont take the bonuses and focus on the real thing
Dentz
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Should I hunt for bonuses

Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:19 am

Thank you for your reply.

That's what I thought. I have made arbs with small amounts of money. That's only because I need to learn the differences between bookie sites to make fast bets. I hope that small bets won't attract them too much. Before they know what hit em when I start hammering them with bigger bets  8)
Never lose your capital.

Return to “Newbie's questions”