RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

High amounts

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
Xa
Xarcharalam

High amounts

Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:00 pm

Dear arbers!

Last summer was a shock to me since I managed to raise my trading bankroll quite high for my standards.
This gives me the opportinity now to expand to arbitrage and I would like to know if there are some certain bookmakers
that one can trust with higher bets and also offer serious arbitrage %. If anyone is willing to help me out with all that,
I am planning to build a software for all that opportunities as a second step that we could both share.

Thanks for you time!
DonkeyKong
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: High amounts

Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:26 am

Not sure what you mean by high limits but William Hill gives the best arbs with high limits from what I have tried.

365 is good too but they limit faster.
Xa
Xarcharalam

Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:08 am

I would like to put big bets that would offer 200-400 euros each in return as an arbtrage.
Some time ago I saw this happening so I am not asking if it possible. All I am asking is the best
bookmakers one should pick for this kind of arbitrage. Of course bookamkers may ban you after 2-4 bets
but this was never a problem.
DonkeyKong
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:27 am

I think those amounts can only be done if you arb between sharps - SBO,Pinnacle,IBCbet,Singbet and exchanges.

Those will be really hard to find as they are gone in seconds.
But I'm a beginner at arbing myself so I could be wrong.
Peterpal237
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:20 pm

The only thing know about is shop arbing but you wont find every day good enough arbs to do usually you will find 1 or 2 pretty good arbs and another 6-7 medium to low profit ones but even those can be very profitable to a person with enough time/shops/bankroll.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”