ComeOn

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
Kalf1992
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

ComeOn

Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:48 am

Dear Friends,

I got a problem with Comeon. They had a bonus that was 300 euro deposit 300 free. So you had a total of 600. Play around terms where 5 times 600 @ 1,5 odds. Now they say I abused there welcome bonus because I put the money on players to score which wouldn't play, this counted for the bonus according to the system (bug  ;)) but in the rules stated that voided bets don't count. So I used the bug to play 5 times 600 euro and the bonus was 'free'. I cashed out and now the closed my account and confiscated all my assets. They won't even release my orginial deposit.

What can I do? I can't help this bug in the system, I can't help they offer this particular players etc but they blame.

What can I do to get my money back? The service desk doesn't want to help me and just disconnect, an email resultet also in a negative result. So what's next? Negative media attention? Somebody higher up? Law suit?

Thanks in forward
ArberPro
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: ComeOn

Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:57 pm

Try sbr forum
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:59 am

ComeOn confirmed that it has withdrawn all active brands from the UK, along with subsidiaries mobilebet.com and getlucky.com.
Firm's CEO commented on uncertainty in the UK marketplace.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:17 am

Beginning September the 23rd, ComeOn will no longer accept players from the U.K. On September the 27th, all UK accounts will be closed and customers will be given two more days to withdraw their funds.
It seems that fines played a major role in Comeon's decision to leave. They will now focus on continental European markets where they hold a bigger market share.

Return to “Bookies discussion”